• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Prada F/W 13.14 : by Steven Meisel (Full Cast in Post #1)

I am seriously falling in love with this girl, she has such a unique, commanding presence :heart:. This is the hottest she's ever looked, from any perspective you look at it. Love the late 60s, early 70s glam movie star look I get from the campaign so far.

Glorious.

EPIC. It's so ****ing perfect, Meisel truly never disappoints.

I absolutely love the look of this, Amanda looks fantastic (even though I have never took much notice of her). I love how dark the campaign seems to be, really admire the colouring and composition. I just want to see the entire campaign now, because the first shot has sold me already.

Not too bad; I kind of like it. But how much I wish it was Vanessa... :(

^
This! I'm sure she'll show up!

She won't. And Amanda can carry this by herself cause she's ten times more interesting than Vanessa in my opinion.

Yeah so Amanda, no surprise there. Disappointment overall, the rest of the campaign is quite drab honestly, been there done that. Amanda looks great albeit a bit cliché. No enthusiasm here.

Same. It pretty much killed my excitement. It's Meisel lensed Prada even the hideous bag looks cinematic err...

It's okay but hopefully this is just an accessory shot because I really want to see the clothes photograohed in full. in terms of casting I'm almost expecting Vanessa to be a part of this as well, she is Miu's fave after all.

i like the preview but again the men campaing look better

this looks great, hopefully it will live up to the expectation/buzz in here alrady

At first glance she looks scary beautiful. Eyes catching face, stunning composition.

I really don't comprehend the praise for Amanda, especially here. She looks like corpse bride.

As for the photo itself it's very classic Prada. Reminds me of the Daria era. Intrigued to see more.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll wait until I see the full effect of this.

I second the "corpse bride" sentiment. She looks like an extra from the "Twilight" movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->