• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Miu Miu F/W 13.14 : by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin (Full Cast in Post #1)

Fiercification

Reaction score
Full Cast: Katlin Aas, Emily DiDonato, Daphne Groeneveld, Georgia May Jagger, Adriana Lima, Marina Nery, Hind Sahli, Anne Verhallen and Lindsey Wixson - wwd

And the diversity trend continues!

a-state-of-bliss Tumblr :flower:

Loving Hind here!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hind!!!!!! What a surprise, she barely walks, and didn't even walk last season at all. Thrilled for her, I have always have felt she was super chic. She looks fantastic, poor hunched back Marina in comparison.

So Marina does end up in the Miu Miu campaign after all! I'm so excited for her now.

I think the cast that with Lindsey, Daphne, Georgia, Marina, and some others is this cast. In those backstage photos Marina had this curly hair. Wish Joanna was in this but oh well.

Hind and Marina, wow! That's a great first image for the season, too.

I think the cast that with Lindsey, Daphne, Georgia, Marina, and some others is this cast. In those backstage photos Marina had this curly hair. Wish Joanna was in this but oh well.

I really hope that Daphne etc. aren't involved in this. Just looking at this image, I can't see how on Earth they would fit in.

Things have been going really well though, so I suppose it's inevitable that D,L and G will come and bring fashion brand imagery crashing back down to Earth with a resounding thud.

it looks interesting maybe the models will grow on me

are they going back to their old logo, or am i just lost? :blink:

This looks like a Miu Miu campaign of the past - and I love it.

Ugh, what is this? First Miu Miu failure? Weren't M&M available to work their oversaturated magic on this?

And that cast :ninja:

Ugh, what is this? First Miu Miu failure? Weren't M&M available to work their oversaturated magic on this?

I don't think any kind of saturation is able to make these outfits look decent.

Don't like Marina in this, Hind looks good so far though.

Hind's pose reminds me of Eddie's in Marc Jacobs FW13 bad pajamas campaign :lol:
Anyway, really proud of these diversity things going on in a lot of campaigns this season :smile:

I think it looks fun. I really like this image an it will look better in proper colours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->