Prada F/W 13.14 : by Steven Meisel (Full Cast in Post #1)

Cameron can't really express herself well through words, but her actions were everything, and at least she wasn't as bad as Amanda, who in video though is very stunning lol.

Ok, well that's the nail in the coffin of the Rachel rumor. Don't toy with my emotions like that, vogue. it!!
But i like the video a lot, Cameron is soooo :heart:

Stunning vid, they all look very good! It reminded me a bit of 'basic instinct'.

Cameron owned it & Caroline was so sensual WOW! I didn't want it to end, I want a longer version! :wub:

Cameron isn't in the print ads right? But she's basically the main person in the video? Odd, but she looks amazing! :smile:

Ok, well that's the nail in the coffin of the Rachel rumor. Don't toy with my emotions like that, vogue. it!!
But i like the video a lot, Cameron is soooo :heart:

There's still a chance. Christy isn't in the video either, so perhaps Rachel will pop up soon.

You're overreacting, this is the real world

HOLY F CAMERON RUSSELL WITH THAT WET HAIR ASKING FOR A DRINK IN THE MIDDLE OF A DESERT!!!! :mohawk:

I wish Christy was included in the video but Cameron and Caroline kept it interesting at least.
Still don't get why people are crazy about Amanda but I don't feel like I'm missing out. Weak presence on the runway, in print and, what a surprise her performance in the video was a total bore.

Great vid, i hope Cameron appears in the print ad

Omg, Cameron shines bright like a diamond. New crush, ever since her hair grew back. Her hair is Samson-nesque, she got her groove back.

all i can hear in my head is Amanda Murphy's "Stahp... Oh just stahp!" :lol: so bad. it seems like Meisel is favoring Cameron right now which doesnt make sense as to why she isnt in the print ad

Cameron is in the print ad. There is a photo of her in the current Vogue Portugal issue.

That video is everything. Hauntingly beautiful and so well executed.

Amanda kind of let me down, that voice and presence was just kind of weak. Caroline and Cameron however :wub:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->