Prada F/W 13.14 : by Steven Meisel (Full Cast in Post #1)

It would have been easy for Malaika to fall into the background among this brilliant cast, but she's really impressive here. She's very exotic looking, quite stunning actually! :heart:

So is the Rachel rumor dead?

mood and tone is great, I like the styling and overall.

Am I the only person who really doesn't get this?

Landing a Prada Campaign is not what they used to be and I just think these women look a bit sweaty, like they turned up in Sao Paulo in Wool and Fur thinking it was Saint Moritz Ski Resort.....

I didn't actually like the collection. (Sacrilege)

i think it will be better in print for me. i am not just that excited about it right now :(

Starring: Sophia Ahrens, Freja Beha, Caroline De Maigret, Malaika Firth, Kristine Froseth, Catherine McNeil, Amanda Murphy, Cameron Russell, Fei Fei Sun.

Prada videos keep getting better.
Cameron is really the star of the video, who would tell, and Amanda and Freja look like bosses.

The video! :heart::heart:
I'm so happy for Cameron!! I've always thought she was so underrated. She is a star.

That's the first time I've even been remotely interested in Cameron, quite impressive.
Amanda and Freja looked awesome as well :heart:

This campaign is absolutely stunning. Great cast, great set just overall perfect!
And that video... ♥

i didnt enjoy the video as much as i thought i would; amanda wasnt that convincing. But i did like that was almost spot on about the theme

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->