Prada F/W 13.14 : by Steven Meisel (Full Cast in Post #1)

I've actually been repeating all the lines to myself to see if I can do them any better than Amanda :lol:

My dad asked me why I kept repeating "I saw the two of you, and you were staring at each other like wild beasts" over and over again last night.
I guess a campaign that really leaves a lasting impression is a good one.

Last edited by a moderator:
This campaign is amazing, great than the Christy's rumor is true, she looks flawless :heart:. The cast is very good, more shocked than is the return of Rachel Williams :woot: , she still got it & also she looks great after many years to not see her in a longtime, hope in the future than she work of a new editorials. ^_^

Cameron is giving it to me in her pictures. By far the star of the whole campaign.

The cast is overwhelmingly large, but I must say they all look absolutely stunning.

Catherine looks amazing! Clearly should have had more shots. She looks stunning. Amanda isn't doing it for me. This would be great with Cameron and Catherine only!

It's funny how rumors started that it was OG with a new face and now you have these stars like Christy/Rachel/Cameron/Caroline showing up.

I didn't even know who Cameron Russel was before this ad, but God she is spectacular.

From the thumbnail I thought it was Yulia Kharlapanova and I almost had a heart-attack :lol:

From the thumbnail I thought it was Yulia Kharlapanova and I almost had a heart-attack :lol:

If she wouldn't have bit the dust at her Prada debut I'm sure she would have been a runway regular. :lol:

I dislike the fact that the grey handbag on the right seems really empty that it looks as if it is shrinking on Caroline's thigh. :mellow:

Prada Real Fantasies FW 2013

PS: I hope it's okay to post it here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->