• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Miu Miu F/W 13.14 : by Inez Van Lamsweerde & Vinoodh Matadin (Full Cast in Post #1)

I totally get the concept. It's friends/sisters hanging out at the shore after school. I kinda like how different everyone looks, but the set is kind of sad. It looks cheap & it brings down the inspiration.

Wow, this campaign is great, love the video and the shots
I guess the concept is girls having fun on the cruise? hahahha

The cast is good, but i'm not impressed to this campaign, i still prefer the previous campaign, but is a nice try to overcome the past ads.

I'm really just not here for Georgia and those horrid bangs and that pasty pasty skin, same goes for Daphne. Looking at the Spring 2013 campaign really makes me wish this could be half as good.

Wow the more I see this campaign and look at it, the more I really don't like it. It's such a shame because this collection is so stunning, it needed a more futuristic, flashy-esque campaign. The show presentation was absolute perfection. Imagine if this was shot by Viviane Sassen, Daniel Sannwald, David Sims, or even Mert & Marcus could've probably produced something much better. Then the casting which doesn't make any sense at all. In all honesty they could've taken the backstage photos and manipulate them like what they do with the Prada Fantasy books and it would make a much better campaign then this.

Wow the more I see this campaign and look at it, the more I really don't like it. It's such a shame because this collection is so stunning, it needed a more futuristic, flashy-esque campaign. The show presentation was absolute perfection. Imagine if this was shot by Viviane Sassen, Daniel Sannwald, David Sims, or even Mert & Marcus could've probably produced something much better. Then the casting which doesn't make any sense at all. In all honesty they could've taken the backstage photos and manipulate them like what they do with the Prada Fantasy books and it would make a much better campaign then this.

ITA, Viviane Sassen would've killed this. I&V are spread too thin nowadays :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->