Prada F/W 13.14 : by Steven Meisel (Full Cast in Post #1)

g5af.jpg

ex1x.jpg

ex1x.jpg

jawg.jpg

t2up.jpg

ym8e.jpg

b3a6.jpg

yrsx.jpg

2sjg.jpg

gbkl.jpg

zt9p.jpg

[prada.com]

thanks you ^ so who are the missing names from the first page in those new shots?

Kristine Froseth and Rachel Williams (that's her, isn't she?).

Thank you so much for the new shots..It's so much better!Woo..Now this is one of my favorite campaigns this season.:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait so that's it? Not every model gets two shots is it? I thought Cat McNeil would at least have another shot. And what about the dress that Cameron was wearing in the video campaign? She looked lovely in that red and green dress. No shots of that in the print ads?

I don't think all of this will make it in magazines. Amanda & Cameron's images will surely be high up on priority for circulation.
Kristine Froseth and Sophia Ahrens look a little out of place, they don't really fit the theme. I could imagine Juliane Gruner would have been perfect here.

cameron should have been in this alone. she is so amazing.

Omg
Those shots are jaw-dropping eyes-popping photos

Rachel mother $!&?ing Williams <3

I just can't help myself going back to see the video again and again. Cameron Russell is so good in it! Never really notice her until like now! I am repeating the line of "You are overreacting. This is a real world." like all the time. :lol:

This is how you conduct a video campaign. It makes you want to be part of it and buy the clothes!

Stahp... just stahp it! This pictures are amazing! I'm so happy Cameron's in the print campaign. I'm looking at her two pictures like a wild beast.

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like Amanda's eyewear shots. Rachel looks amazing, as do Fei Fei, Christy and Freja.
I was quite impressed by Cameron in the video as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->