Presley Women On Vogue

stylegurrl

Reaction score
In today's New York Post they show a photo of an upcoming issue of Vogue which features Priscilla and Lisa Marie Presley as well as Riley Keogh. Does anyone know if this will be the September issue? The article doesn't say.

I believe it's the August issue "The Age Issue." Here's the blurb from the paper:

July 12, 2004 -- Lisa Marie Presley is about to get the Hilton sisters all shook up — Elvis' little girl says she'll never, ever let her own daughter turn into a "dumb twit" like Paris and Nicky.

In an interview with Vogue, Lisa Marie, 36 — who posed for a historic photo by Annie Leibovitz with mom Priscilla, 59, and daughter Riley, 15 — says the party-animal Hiltons show how not to raise kids.

And she raves about Riley: "She doesn't look like a tramp. She doesn't have that . . . whole 'I'm-gonna-be-a-sexy-teenager' thing."

image from the issue:

presleys-inside.jpg

Something about Lisa Marie and Riley reminds me of Wynona Judd (the country singer) :sick: !

Oh yes, I'm officially boycotting US Vogue thanks to this. I think that I'll write them a letter...

They look like sisters on the cover; can't believe Priscilla is Riley's grandmother! Ahh the wonders of plastic surgery! B)

Lisa Marie looks so mean on the cover. Love Riley though, she looks awesome in that dress! :heart:

I really love that! I can't wait to get my issue (though I don't know why I haven't received it, yet...).

I think they look fabulous, I like the idea of the cover.

Is it wierd that I find the two oldest Presleys the most attractive? Seeing the three of them together it's like, woah, there's no mistaking that they're related, Riley looks exactly like her mother!

They look good, but Lisa Marie ALWAYS looks mean to me. I wish she'd smile more. I'm not a big fan of the Presley women - there's something about them that I don't like, but they look all right on the cover.

I'd kind of rather just see Riley on the cover... don't know why..

I hate how Lisa Marie always looks so pissed off; it really makes her seem very unnattractive. I know it's not easy being Elvis's daughter, but geez! I feel like saying to her, " It could be worse! At least you're not Fidel Castro's daughter!"

VainJane said:
I hate how Lisa Marie always looks so pissed off; it really makes her seem very unnattractive. I know it's not easy being Elvis's daughter, but geez! I feel like saying to her, " It could be worse! At least you're not Fidel Castro's daughter!"
right and I don't like this vogue cover. It should be in "the worst covers of Vogues"

Well, I think it's possible that

someone finds very attractive the way she always looks so pissed off :magic:

:P

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->