Vogue Paris September 2012 : Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

This looks SO good. It's bittersweet visiting this thread because Vogue Paris always arrives in Canada at least a month or two behind. Last time I checked the news stand was still selling Gisele's cover :ninja:

I do agree with most of you. It's a great issue. I've received mine today and loved it. I'm glad Dhelens's back.

This looks SO good. It's bittersweet visiting this thread because Vogue Paris always arrives in Canada at least a month or two behind. Last time I checked the news stand was still selling Gisele's cover :ninja:

The August issue should be out here next week, I think.

Fabulous, fabulous and fabulous! Oh Lord, Vogue Paris is the bomb, the covers are terrific. The composition and text placement is knock-out. Anyone out to get all three covers, or is that insane?

And as for the editorial content I couldn't praise that enough, either. Le Noir with Daria is sensational, I love love love the entire edit. I'm not that fond of the stories with Aymeline and Suvi. But the rest of the issue compensates. C'est Vogue is attractive, I'm forever favourable of that section.. issue after issue. No doubt I'll be over-excited when this becomes available here.

All covers are gorgeous... there's something so strong that i adore! I had Lara...

i can't explain why, but VP has lost its former appeal to me completely. the only feature i like about this issue is that B&W story with malgosia.

Does anybody know how much this is in London?

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks much for the HQs, Polevshchikova!

I couldn't resist the temptation after seeing the covers next to each other on the shelves before, I have came home with the three.

Bought the kate moss cover,... amazing change in the magazine! Loves it! The daria editorial is together with kate's the best!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chooch McGhee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->