Vogue Paris September 2012 : Kate Moss, Daria Werbowy and Lara Stone by Mert & Marcus

I couldn't resist the temptation after seeing the covers next to each other on the shelves before, I have came home with the three.

Me too :heart: To be fair all three covers look equally good as each other now I've seem them in print. I really think this issue will sell well, there wasn't many copies left when I went back today and all of the Kate covers had gone, well I think unless they had more out in the back. The editorials are just fantastic.

Me too :heart: To be fair all three covers look equally good as each other now I've seem them in print. I really think this issue will sell well, there wasn't many copies left when I went back today and all of the Kate covers had gone, well I think unless they had more out in the back. The editorials are just fantastic.

Bought Daria, might buy Lara. This issue is great.

For me, I found that it was another nice issue, but in some way, just not that different enough from other months - not special enough for September - to persuade me to buy it.

When it comes to Paris Vogue, the pattern I'm developing is that I'll buy it once every three months or so - and I really appreciate the content when I do - but it's not an essential purchase. It sells me an elegant, beautiful, expensive world, but when I skip an issue, I never feel like I'm missing out on anything important.

If I'd never seen a Helmut Newton editorial, I'd probably be blown away by Daria's, but all it does for me is make me miss him.

So except for Daria, the other 2 is just there to grace the cover? I wonder as I got the one with Daria on it. Great article on Raf Simons and Joseph Dirand!

^No, Kate Moss had en editorial as well.

I picked this up in the airport today, and at a first, solely superficial view, it seems as if the magazine truly has had a massive breath of fresh air! I can't read French (sadly), but the sheer amount of text in it as well is a great thing to see, but it was a great balance of fashion/intellect.

Alt has definitely come in to her own with this! I don't think people will really have the right to compare her to Carine anymore, in my opinion, because this is no longer a fashion director trying to edit a magazine. This is an editor of a magazine editing a magazine!

Picked up this issue a couple of days ago and it's one of my favourites VP issues of 2012. The editorial content is outstanding. It's a fashion orgasm. :D

La Fibre Artistique(Scans)
Photographer: C. Knoepfel & St. Indlekofer
Model: Toni Garrn

C'est Vogue(Scans)
Photographer: Andreas Sjödin
Model: Toni Garrn

megamodelagency

anyone know where to find complete FNO supplement editorial.?????? thks

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members