Sabato De Sarno - Designer, Creative Director of Gucci

he is like the less desirable and more confused brother of bruno sialelli who somehow got a bigger break. Sialellis lanvin was really nice, surprised he isn't considered for the bigger houses.

Remodeled Gucci boutique in South Coast Plaza (Orange County, California) set to open tomorrow, now two stories.
will look the same as the updated Gucci new store in Atlanta at Lennox Square one 😴

1714048231477.png

The press release also details how the sleek new building will look by saying: “Guests are warmly welcomed by a marble façade that elegantly frames the House’s logo.” Once you step through the storefront, you’ll find equally refined marble floors and geometric shapes decorating a soft, discreet palette of colors. You’ll feel equal parts like you’re at home in a nice walk-in closet, and like you’re somewhere effortlessly fancy and chic. The new Gucci is sophistication at its finest. lol

will look the same as the updated Gucci new store in Atlanta at Lennox Square one 😴

View attachment 1265029

The press release also details how the sleek new building will look by saying: “Guests are warmly welcomed by a marble façade that elegantly frames the House’s logo.” Once you step through the storefront, you’ll find equally refined marble floors and geometric shapes decorating a soft, discreet palette of colors. You’ll feel equal parts like you’re at home in a nice walk-in closet, and like you’re somewhere effortlessly fancy and chic. The new Gucci is sophistication at its finest. lol
It's soulless, it is just missing white orchids to be 100% bland.

They could have at least remodeled some of the furniture to fit the new direction.
C'mon where is the "AnC0rA R3d"?
Store role outs take time and this concept looks like the ones i see at airport which it the in between version so basically you have 3 concepts now AM - post AM - ANCORA not a good look 👩‍🦯🧑‍🦯👨

I bought 2 pairs of Ancora sunglasses today. That’s my little contribution to Sabato’s success?! Tbh, the clothes are probably the least offensive thing from Ancora.
The accessories are terrible imo.

I wonder if there’s a book about Store design…
Gucci and YSL’s stores, probably more than any brand in the past 25 years have had so many lives….

Sabato’s aesthetic is very now in a way. It’s not eclectic so ultimately, they are destined for a new redesign in a few years.

Imagine loosing money, going through a whole restructuration, new store design with CEOs and designers who aren’t even sure to be there in 3 years… terrible.

I won't explain the whole context, but I was going through a book of ~Fashion Designers~ from like 2011 (lol) with two teenagers today and when we got to the Gucci page one of them shriked "ewww! I hate Gucci" and I almost said "sigh, it's the Ancora... isn't it?" then realized this kid would have no clue what Ancora is.

I wonder if they will keep him for the duration of 3 years contract or his next, let's say, 2-3 fashion shows will be make or break ? Gucci at this point is a flop and the strategy, despite heavy money for marketing, influencers etc. isn't turning things round. I'm honestly terrified by the level of unimaginable pretentiousness that will be this London Cruise show at Tate Modern...

The cost of these store redesigns every few years must be astronomical.
Yes but not as expensive as Chanel or LV or stores by Peter ...even Alessandro´s stores the walls were mostöy painted MDF and covered in fabrics floors stone or wood and some metal frames all not that expensive no art commissions no floor to ceiling marbles or furniture by famous designers in special editions etc .

Celine stores by hedi cost more

I wonder if they will keep him for the duration of 3 years contract or his next, let's say, 2-3 fashion shows will be make or break ? Gucci at this point is a flop and the strategy, despite heavy money for marketing, influencers etc. isn't turning things round. I'm honestly terrified by the level of unimaginable pretentiousness that will be this London Cruise show at Tate Modern...
Contracts, by definition, are meant to be broken, or more precisely they include many ways of terminating them, and the cost to terminate them. Penalties very often.
Here, we are talking about a lost revenue of 600 millions for the 1st quarter of 2024, potentiallly 2 billions or more for the year. Thats the size of Armani Spa annual revenue.
It's an extravagant amount of money.
Whatever provisions and clauses Sabato has in his contract, his future at Gucci is not really a matter of costs and penalties Gucci would have to pay to him, but more about who to replace him and what to do next...

White marble belongs in a cemetery. Again (ancora!) very appropiate: Gucci is dead...

104759283_NjIwLTgyNy1iYjZmYmYxY2U4LTE.webp

pictures-nigeria.jijistatic.net

Imagine loosing money, going through a whole restructuration, new store design with CEOs and designers who aren’t even sure to be there in 3 years… terrible.
Exactly! Why would they spend money in restructurations when they know he will probably be out in 2 years?

Also, the fact they are sharing the business expectations (-40 or 45%, I don't remember) makes it even less desirable.

IMO, they need to change the logo. I see it and it screems cheap. I would not even touch one of their products, it's like they will harm me just by how cheap they are. Ew.

cpp-luxury.com

April 27, 2024
GUCCi debuts a campaign showcasing the newest additions to its Gucci Interlocking fine jewelry collection.

Gucci Interlocking fine jewelry

The latest designs present a modern interpretation of the iconic Interlocking G motif, prominently placed within a circular charm adorned with exquisite gemstones. The mood of the campaign exudes a sense of timeless beauty and sophistication, where the colored gemstones create a striking contrast against the jewelry setting.

Abstract elements of the Interlocking G logo act as a refined framework and highlight the new designs’ complex craftsmanship and balanced aesthetic.
The collection comprises three different sets of jewelry, each spotlighting a different gemstone: onyx, green agate or mother-of-pearl.
While the deep allure of black onyx is elegantly contrasted with yellow gold, the green agate is set playfully against pink gold.
A third sumptuous version, crafted in mother-of-pearl, is combined with pink gold and peppered with diamond pavé on the central motif.

Each set features two rings, available either with a 12mm or 17mm disc charm, along with a bracelet, a choice between delicate paired studs or hoop earrings with a pendant, and a necklace featuring a 12mm ornament. Two statement necklaces with larger 27mm medallions, available in onyx and mother-of-pearl, complete the selection.

The Interlocking G has been a significant motif for the House since the 1960s. Designed as a tribute to the House’s founder, Guccio Gucci, it represents luxury, quality, and Italian craftsmanship

Gucci Interlocking fine jewelry

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->