Sabato De Sarno - Designer, Creative Director of Gucci

Coincidences? There are things that cannot be explained yet let’s try to give a recap: Pierpaolo Piccioli, ex creative director of Valentino, was spotted around Rome with his wife, on a typical afternoon of shopping. Nothing strange, except that the couple chose the Gucci store as their destination. Here too, nothing strange except that Alessandro Michele, who is elected new creative director of Valentino, was also creative director of Gucci, now led by Sabato De Sarno, himself a former right arm of Pierpaolo Piccioli inside Valentino. Piccioli continued his walk with the Gucci bags, also passing in front of the Valentino store, where, he did not stop.
funny that this was never posted here. it's so juicy :P
Bildschirmfoto 2024-05-06 um 09.24.27.pngBildschirmfoto 2024-05-06 um 09.24.20.pngBildschirmfoto 2024-05-06 um 09.22.43.pngBildschirmfoto 2024-05-06 um 09.22.53.png
whoopsee.it

My main takeaway from that picture was how hideous the new Gucci bags are. They still give out the green ones here.
Also that plastic Carhart thing on PPP.
Also that he has a wife, I thought he was gay ... but she's wearing the Ancora necklace from the Daria campaign... and it doesn't look good irl.

Members of the famous fashion “flop club”.
They certainly do share the same degree of delusion about their own talent and position within fashion industry.
only Kim at least sold goods at LV and Dior and is from a time before these other cream of crop mentioned above :-) i feel he is in his own club lol

only Kim at least sold goods at LV and Dior and is from a time before these other cream of crop mentioned above :-) i feel he is in his own club lol

My problem with him is his creative regress. What he did at LV versus at Dior versus at Fendi is an absolutely shocking to me. He is tired and he needs to really take a break.

My problem with him is his creative regress. What he did at LV versus at Dior versus at Fendi is an absolutely shocking to me. He is tired and he needs to really take a break.
I agree he is boring as hell at fendi beyond my comprehension why he is doing fendi like that, even if it's never my thing his LV mens and Dior mens besided commercial success at both brands he is more seasons boring and at least has a theme each season similar to MCC at DIOR, than the new crop of air heads that are even more clueless Peter at TF we can add as well for me.

I feel like ever 5 to 10 years design quality is going backward the more is available online to more nothing lives up to older work on mood boards of these endless sea of grey new creative directors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
am061890
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->