Saint Laurent Music Project by Hedi Slimane

I HATE this campaign :shock: That being said the clothes actually look good - I guess that's the point.. :innocent:

As if he used Courtney Love for his Saint Laurent campaign :lol:
His aesthetic, however original it was to begin with, is so incredibly cliché.

This is disgusting! Whatever happened to YSL?
These people don't sell me clothes, they just remind me to never try to look like that.

I wish I could have seen these people on that catwalk, I would have thoroughly appreciated the collections more if that were the case.

I don't give a crap about any of these people. Hedi Slimane is masking his self indulgence as "respecting YSL's music history". It's bull sh*t. He is bull sh*t. His aesthetic, if that's what you can even call it, is just him doing whatever he wants. He is simply laying wool over our eyes to make us think it's just him looking at Yves' music history. Hedi is just running this company straight into the ground. His photography frankly sucks. All he ever does is black and white photos. There's never anything that's even good. Ugh. I hate him.

His aesthetic, if that's what you can even call it, is just him doing whatever he wants.

Not to get in the way of your rant, but that's pretty much what a Creative Director is supposed to do.

All I'm taking away from these pics is that Marilyn Manson aged terribly.

Not to get in the way of your rant, but that's pretty much what a Creative Director is supposed to do.

I don't mean it in a creative director way. I mean it in a "he's taking this historic house and turning the gold to sh*t" way. Creative Directors are at least supposed to respect the heritage, at least thats what good CDs are for. He's crap.

If it weren't for Kim I would pass this up. She's a great fit, very representative of what Hedi is going for and not in a corny way. Her shots came out great - strong, classy and cool at the same time. The other ones don't hold my attention at all, at least not in a positive way.
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
No - I dislike this and I dont want to see it in any magazine at all!

It's just so sad seeing in what YVES Saint Laurent has become in :cry:

tumblr_mkpivwyz1C1rrbww9o2_r1_1280.jpg

source: nofearnofashion.tumblr.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sliver54
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"