San Francisco Street Style

Hong Kong style on San Franciscan streets (Richmond District:(

sanfranciscostreet002.jpg

sanfranciscostreet001.jpg

i'm going to start taking pictures of people at my school, some of them dress pretty nifty.

The people at my school are all clones of eachother style wise. And they don't have very good style. :rolleyes:

I think all the people in San Francisco dress tacky, unless they attend fashion school.

Last edited by a moderator:
a few pictures from FF

IMG_6080.jpg

zalsh.jpg

ddudes.jpg

crowd-3.jpg

gallery.
oliver.jpg

furie.jpg

haha.

these are from a show called clothes as art. san francisco isn't a fashion city really, it's WAY art oriented rather than fashion or music like LA and NY.
dress_13.jpg

dress_7.jpg

dress_5.jpg

dress_23.jpg

dress_20.jpg

I like this thread a lot:heart: Especially because i'm moving to San Fransisco ar(with flowers in my hair.......:flower: ) and this is making me soooo excited!

so you're moving here from amsterdam? (just from your location that you put down). if so that's so cool haha, i've always wanted to go there =p

oh and h the clothes as art show was in richmond, not in san francisco. but whatev. just thought that since this is a fashion site and whatnot i'd throw it in there.

Yes, i'm doing an exchange with San Francisco state university. I've been to the States before (to Portland, or and New York) I love the admosphere and hope i'll equally love San Francisco. It's going to be a huge step seeing as i don't know anybody there, but i think that's part of the thrill. You should totally visit Amsterdam, it's a lovely place

oh cool, i go to SF state too. weirddddd. but anyway, it's really cool here ( a bit foggy sometimes on the campus because it's a fog trap) but the people are nice. i've seen quite a few exchange students here from all over, you shouldn't feel awkward if you think you may.
when will you be starting?

i went there too. i still have several friends there...anyway, you guys need to start taking pictures. there are a lot of fashionable people there. at least there were when i was there.

I'm going to come in summer and start school in september. It takes a lot of preperation with the exchange and the visa :blink: . But i promise to take lots of pics when i do arrive:wink:

.francesca said:
i went there too. i still have several friends there...anyway, you guys need to start taking pictures. there are a lot of fashionable people there. at least there were when i was there.

i want to but i always forget my camera or feel awkward trying to take pictures :o but i will, sooner or later.

^ you should take pics. i like the ones you've posted so far. i would go out and take photos but i don't have a digital camera. :(

Just visited my dad in San Francisco - grew up in Southern Cali so it was fun going there and feeling a different vibe, but still with that California edge.

(Cold and bitter in Seattle right now. :angry: )

Here's a little something from me to all ya <3

amankotique said:
I think all the people in San Francisco dress tacky, unless they attend fashion school.

Wow, that's a pretty naive statement.

im prob. going to go to college in san fran. how is it living there? i mean. i've been there before and i LOVED it! but its quite expensive there isnt it? if i looked for a small appartment for just myself.. about how much would i have to pay?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
beautydoll
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->