Sex and the City Movie *Update* The Movie Sequel in the Works

Well I don't blame Kim for wanting a movie star salary at the time...I mean why not? I couldn't believe that HBO wanted to stiff everyone who wasn't SJP...that seemed ridiculous. And Samantha is probably even more popular than Carrie or at least on the same level...so...

I think after Kim held out though...she lost all the girls as friends off camera and now she just sticks to business and money. Which is disappointing...

Oh I agree, I think the salaries offered to the other girls were less than fair. But you're right, how she handled it did ruin her friendships with the other ladies. Such a shame.

But how many "famous pairs" didn't get along in real life? Mary & Rhoda, Ethel & Fred.....

Anyways, I am still hoping this movie isn't a giant let down after so long....like the Simpsons movie......

I think Kim was feeling her age. By that I mean as a 51 year old, this is her last chance as a sex symbol on celluloid. Her post STC career has not been stellar. The other girls are younger and have managed to do more theater and movies. This may be her last big payday.

^ I'm sure thats part of it as well. She has always played the sex kitten/symbol and the way Hollywood is now, you're right this is probably her last chance.

Oh I agree, I think the salaries offered to the other girls were less than fair. But you're right, how she handled it did ruin her friendships with the other ladies. Such a shame.

But how many "famous pairs" didn't get along in real life? Mary & Rhoda, Ethel & Fred.....

Anyways, I am still hoping this movie isn't a giant let down after so long....like the Simpsons movie......

That's true...it seems like the ones who don't get along have the best chemistry on screen...LOL...

That's true...it seems like the ones who don't get along have the best chemistry on screen...LOL...
I was just thinking that..I guess you have to be a really good actor to be able to put the tension aside and pretend someone you actually hate is your best friend/spouse/whatever !! I know I couldn't!

Hooray!! I found it!!! Miranda's blue dress is by Zac Posen
00400m.jpg

It's due to hit cinemas around the world on May 30 - so it could be a few months after that it comes out on DVD

Oh okay. I just thought I read somewhere that it's coming out only in theaters :P I hope not though!

That wedding dress by dame Vivienne Westwood is just scrumptious. So glad to know that SJP personally make the choice.

:heart:

^i saw it yesterday and loved it! the fashion is to die for! it just annoyed me that Jennifer Hudson or whatever her name is gets more on screen time that Stanford and Anthony..that was wrong.

well i actually loved jennifer hudson in the movie, she was cute!

I loveeeed the movie.. and i loved all the noises in the theatre.. all the girls mad at Big, laughing at the same time, aaah, oeeeeh etc..:lol:

I can't believe I still haven't seen it.. I CAN'T! I've gotta see it before I move!

thank you for them latest pictures :buzz:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aytac523
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->