Sofia Coppola

sometimes she goes for "lee radziwill" types of looks but agree that she could try a more youthful approach sometimes.

Creative Time Gala on Thursday night (October 24) at Skylight on Vesey in New York City.

Z4BB0VR.jpg

In Tokyo.

UZjqbOS.jpg

justjared.com, fashionpost.jp

Sofia Coppola attends the photocall of the Chanel Metiers d'art 2019-2020 show at Le Grand Palais on December 04, 2019 in Paris, France.

jofItLx.jpg

FKDYKPN.jpg

zimbio.com

Sofia Coppola, wearing CHANEL, attends CHANEL and Charles Finch Pre-Oscar Awards Dinner at Polo Lounge at The Beverly Hills Hotel on February 08, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California.

Y7n4OFa.jpg

justjared.com

seeing her in front of that sacai window makes me think "i'd love to see her in sacai!!"

i like the look above - the one for creative time - with the satin-y jacket and pants.

Her daughter is all grown up. Boy do I feel old now.

Sofia Coppola attends the Marc Jacobs Fall 2020 runway show during New York Fashion Week on February 12, 2020 in New York City.

j6AA7Wy.jpg

CYv3gsy.jpg

eonline.com, zimbio.com

US Vogue December 1990
"The Godfather Diary"

Models/Subjects: Francis Ford Coppola, Sofia Coppola, Roman Coppola & Eleanor Coppola
Photographer: Bruce Weber
Hair: Thom Priano
Makeup: Bonnie Maller

archive.vogue.com

wow! BEAUTIFUL! :heart: she usually doesn't wear such intense colours but this works wonderfully on her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->