Sugababes

lady B said:
I love Sugababes their last album is great one and they really can sing i love the new band member Amelle she beautiful.
And yest the RED DRESS's vid is wonderful i olso love the "Follow me home" one.Heidi looks fad in it.^_^
I think that Mutya left because she wanted to take care of her daughter.:(
In first statement was that she´s leaving because of personal reasons. And there was a rumour that is because of her baby. But Keisha said in one interview that Mutya´s been it the band almost 8 years and she just wants a change in career.
Now Mutya´s working on her solo album. I heard some of her solo stuff and it´s really good.
She also change her image:

I don´t like the hair
credit: WENN, getty images

Cooler than the red dress:P

Sugababes UK forums

Last edited by a moderator:
Follow me home is a good song. But imo I think it isn´t good choice for a single. I´m not happy about it. Gotta be you would be great for releasing.

Just one more original band member to get rid of. Modern pop's equivalent of Yes

Sugababes at Glamour Women Of The Year Awards 2006

from superiorpics

Sugababes - ExCel Dock Rock - 25/7/06

7151703810tr2ab7.th.jpg

superiorpics

Sugababes - The Devil Wears Prada UK Premiere 09/21/06

hqcb.net

Thanks for the pics!
Amelle wears again the same shoes.

Pics from shooting of new video Easy

superiorpics

Sugababes - MTV Europe Music Awards Copenhagen 2006

hqcb.net

Sugababes Red dress Promo Shoot

Sugababes - You Magazine, Oct 29th, 2006

hqcb.net

Sugababes perform at the Virgin Megastore in London, November 13

hqcb.net

They're on the front cover of Company this month. I love 'Easy', though I have to say Heidi's red hair in it is terrible

Becky_da_da_da said:
They're on the front cover of Company this month. I love 'Easy', though I have to say Heidi's red hair in it is terrible
Really? Could you buy it and scan it? We don´t have that mag in our country:cry:

I like Heidi´s red hair in the video. When I saw it on the pics it doesn´t look good, but in the video she looks cool.

Thanks for the pics mnis!

Company magazine

Q magazine

credit to Sugababes UK forums

Sugababe Keisha Buchanan - relaxing at Miami Beach (2007-01-06)

hqcb.net

I always preferred the original setup. Things started to lose it's edge when Siobhan left and with the current setup, they sound downright pop to me. I loved their edgy stuff!

Street_a_Licious said:
I always preferred the original setup. Things started to lose it's edge when Siobhan left and with the current setup, they sound downright pop to me. I loved their edgy stuff!
I don´t like that much original line-up. But I love Siobhan´s solo material. She´s just amazing.
That reminds me, here´s video for her new single (If anyone is interested:(

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nb1Jyoy1btU
dgiu00041cc.jpg
dgiu00064ip.jpg
dgiu00140su.jpg

dgiu00215kj.jpg
dgiu00389wi.jpg
dgiu00554ph.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members