The 'Authentication' Thread

What about these Chloe boots

4bc8_1.JPG

Item number: 160127537314

She says they're new from the Chloe factory in China. I know a lot of luxury companies have factories in China, but that just sounds fishy to me.

EDIT: oh yeah, and the pic is from ebay

^^i'm no expert on chloe shoes..
but those don't look authentic to me
and i would think that they would be made in france or something..

Viktor & Rolf Tee. Please Help!

I apologize if there's already an authentication thread somewhere, MODS. if so, please feel free to merge.

Can someone please tell me if this item is authentic? Thanks a million in advance.

vr_rooster_tee_white.jpg

Are These Authentic?

OK guys, I'm thinking about buying these Polos and I just wanted to know whether or not these are authentic or not. Thanks guys!!
aee8_1.jpg

They look authentic enough, but I can't find the exact style on RalphLauren.com. Maybe someone else could offer more help?

Where did you see the shirt online? (you forgot to credit your image!) :wink:. I found the same shirt here. It appears to be a limited edition. I certainly don't know everything about the Polo line so please wait for other people to confirm it's real.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's an auction on eBay. I didn't know how to credit it because the rules are eBay isn't a credible source.

I honestly believe that these are fake but I just want someone to confirm it. It has a buy it now price of roughly £50 = $100 (item number 330164552403).

dsporder062wm8.jpg

dsprandomorder103311878in5.jpg

(source: ebay)

^I'm pretty sure it is fake..the seller also seems to be selling other designer knock-offs as well.

^ I thought so, thanks for the confirmation :flower:

friend wonders if this is authentic. i guess authentic, but am not an expert (not a dsquared-fan either for that matter), so thought i'd get some help.
dbackzp4.jpg

d2le4.jpg

d1vy4.jpg

lapparsc7.jpg

dfurxp6.jpg

private photos/manligt.net

can anyone tell me is this Gucci wallet is fake?
0b36_1.JPG0c9a_1.JPG
0deb_1.JPG0f1c_1.JPG

thank you :smile:

welcome to tfs dancv :flower:

could you please post the source of the images?

i'm no gucci expert--don't actually own any myself so i've got nothing to compare that to..
sorry...

pics from my post are from ebay.uk

thanks for reply MissyM

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"