The 'Authentication' Thread

noooo!

oh well, its too expencive anyway, its much safer buy from the Gucci store for just a bit more expencive them get the risk of buy a fake

thank you empress

OK. I have learned my lesson about posting the actual link to the ebay listing. Fashionspot POACHERS!

friend wonders if this is authentic. i guess authentic, but am not an expert (not a dsquared-fan either for that matter), so thought i'd get some help.
I know this is from forever ago, but I can't imagine it's fake.

Can anyone tell me if these are authentic?

63eb_1.JPG

More information and pictures here:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=230211138330&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=013

Does anyone know if these Dolce & Gabbana Animalier flats are fake or not?
I'm not that familiar with them so I have no clue. Any help would be great! :flower:

dadf_1.JPG
db8f_1.JPG

Photos | eBay.com

Is it within the guidelines to ask about authenticity of an ebay item? Well, I'm going to post the link and if it isn't please feel free to delete.

So I bought this red leopard scarf and the seller made no claims about it being the sprouse scarf. However, it is really similar to that scarf.
So is it ?:unsure:

^i think if it was a sprouse scarf the seller definitely would have advertised it as such in order to drive up the price..

i don't know a great deal about the LV scarves but I believe that there is little Louis Vuitton printed throughout.. around the little leopard spots i think..

147322250_0c70f7cfaa_o.jpg

I have had this for years, but im not sure if its real or not. Please help.
34"x34"

There is a German seller who sells a lot of Marni accessories with very low starting bids. I am not familiar with these products. Are they authentic?
Pics by ebay.

7bb4_12.JPG

7ca2_12.JPG

a4d9_12.JPG

a7bc_12.JPG

Zarina...I don't know, but that doesn't look like something to be faked.

^ I second that. The pieces look insanely detailed, so either they're the most impressive knockoffs ever, or they're just authentic.

10yhrae.jpg
I'd love to get this cardigan, but the seller has 0 feedback. Do you think it's authentic.Pic from e-bay

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theaucourant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->