The H&M Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Zina meant if all the sizes were listed online. Obviously only a very small portion of their clothes is online but I do think they list all the size online. An EU 34 is usually the smallest size available. Only Trend and Divided produce a size EU32 in some items.

Has anyone seen these pants in store? They have 2 long zippers from the ankles up.

kourtney-kardashian-102010-5.jpg

celebrity gossip

Last edited by a moderator:
^I tried them on about 2 weeks ago I think. I sort of regret not getting them.

THE LANVIN COLLECTION :

Here is the video:

brilliant genius video!
Lanvin Army, love how they play with the fact that everyone will be wearing the same dress... :lol:

are they available online??
As they are from trend I doubt it.

Oh I'm rather excited about the collab again. There certainly are a few thing I would like to try on...

the prices are not so bad either. 200$ for a dress and 99$ for shoes is a great deal.

I was at the press event this morning and saw the whole collection, here's some pictures:

Lanvin13.jpg

Lanvin12.jpg
lanvin11.jpg

lanvin10.jpg
lanvin9.jpg

lanvin8.jpg
lanvin7.jpg

lanvin6.jpg
lanvin3.jpg

lanvin5.jpg
lanvin1.jpg

lanvin4.jpg
lanvin2.jpg

(Source: My pictures)

^^^I love the tees and the leopard pumps!!! Needless to say, I'll be stalking eBay!

^^ thanks Ditte for Posting:flower: I love the leo-heels though I am not the heels type actually

You're welcome! Sorry for the bad pictures, I only had my iPhone, and I was there for work, not for taking pictures for my blog and tFS :D :D But I did anyways :wink:

Emmy, I can try to get you a tee via the online store, just email me when the time comes :wink: :wink:

^Alright, thanks!! I have to say that I really don't like the collection. It looks so dated.

What jumper are you revering to? :unsure:

As for the online shop, I know I'm repeating myself but you really should have a look at it at about 6am, after they restock, especially the sales section. I've found so many amazing items there that never show up during the day because there gone within minutes. They even sell stuff on sale that used to be highly saught after and always sold out when was it released (like the dresses from the "Garden Collection", they still sell for crazy prizes on ebay anyway :huh:) Just be quick to get to the check-out or even check out multiple times since your orders will be collected anyway.

The one that is similar to Taylor's...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->