Tom Ford S/S 2024 by Robin Galiegue

chrisand489

Reaction score
Not sure who the model is or who the photographer is...
But she looks like Ida Heiner to me.
A6070CF7-B5B4-432F-B49D-7582063283CA.JPEG
(Vogue Italia Digital)

Since it is from magazine I assume this is the official print ad and it might appear in Vogue US or other magazines as well.

B&W? Lame...:(

I don’t know why they felt the need to alter the logo. It was fine just like it was…

The campaign is very promising

I don’t know why they felt the need to alter the logo. It was fine just like it was…
The change they did with the logo makes this look fan made.
I think that the logo change is more of an editing error if anything. Notice how the "O"s are oval instead of circular. It's as if they poorly resized the PNG overlay.

Love the video. I agree it's very YSL and I think Louis Vuitton has used that song before.

Not convinced by how Galiegue managed to suck the life and vibrancy out of Rio!

Also LIVING for this campaign! An absolute delight. I'm into this new take on Rio de Janeiro (although I'm able to admit there's zero vibrancy @grimm). There is, however, a very strong sense of glamour which I love. Very Helmut Newton-ish and that helicopter shot with Angelina Kendall is indeed pretty epic.

Should have been a solo campaign for Angelina. She carries the whole thing. Her helicopter and pool floatie shots are the two strongest images of the whole thing and the certainly the most evocative. The coloring and lighting is so dark and moody, that she brings the necessary sizzle needed to make the campaign hot instead of sad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasonb199
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->