UK Vogue December 2022 by Scott Trindle

The feature of Elizabeth Debicki is on the Agenda section. Giles Hattersley did the interview and for the way the article was written, I’m sure it was originally considered for Edward’s november Vogue.

I told you :innocent:

Cover #2 with Simone Ashley by Scott Trindle:

Well, like I said, Vogue Germany cover shoot was made for Vogue British.
I like the Elizabeth Dembicki's cover, but this shot is almost the same as Primrose Archer's in the issue of December 2018.
1059163-800w.jpg

sourde: models.com

Ok, but why Scott Trindle when you have the possibility of booking Steven Meisel? Choices.

But if I put aside my pettiness, it's a great selection of covers. I don't dislike any of them and it just got better as I scrolled down, Sienna Miller being an instant favourite. I'll immediately state that the effect of Elizabeth's cover is completely diluted for me after already seeing the preview in Vogue Germany, it lacks exclusivity. I hope the editorial follows the direction of these covers, because I didn't care for what was published in VG.

Oh I really like all of these! I hope I get Simone’s, she’s so stunning. I haven’t heard of Yasmin before but what a gorgeous shot! Sienna’s is the weakest for me, although I’m happy to see her back on British Vogue.

I must say, I don’t mind a multi-cover month when they’re consistent like this. Something about a selection of different covers in the same set-up feels more collectible to me than a mix of cover shots from completely different editorials.

I prefer the cover Vogue Germany chose for Elizabeth. It’s more lively than this

Elizabeth Debicki's cover is the best.

I like Sienna, but I'm not sure why she's here. It should've been another rising starlet.

I wonder why they’ve released these covers now, two weeks before the issue is out on stands?

LOL. Comfort zone at its finest.

And the blurred gray background is very Beyonce US Vogue September.

Hard pass.

Only like Sienna’s. Trindle’s lighting seems off. I don’t like how so much darker the right side is.

So it looks like December got scrapped rather than November! Taylor’s shoot must have been US Vogue…?

I was wondering who was the real December cover and why release this horrible covers to December

None of these covers look festive to me. It's obvious that the TV x Fashion concept was made for November but they pushed these covers for the queen's tribute.

Elizabeth's cover is the best. Both this and her Vogue Germany covers are eye-catching. I also like that they (finally) featured Simone on their cover.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alksdnfskfgikwjfne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->