UK Vogue December 2022 by Scott Trindle

maybe the festive thing we all r waiting for shows up in the january issue? tatler december cover is ZERO festive as well...

Something I wondered in another thread - the content in UK Vogue is made to be reprinted, sometimes appearing in those other editions a month or more after its first appearance.

So this might mean the main editorial content in any Dec or Jan issue of UK Vogue won't contain obvious references to Christmas, in case it needs to be reused after that time has passed. The editorials might just be winter-spring dressing, with any Christmas-related content just being the articles at the front of the magazine.

In short, Christmas might be cancelled, because it's all about recycling. We shall see.

Sienna Miller's seventh cover for British Vogue and her third for the December issue (2004,2007) and (2022)worst cover of all, I remember the wonderful one from 2007, it was so festive and Christmas, photographed by Nick knight, how much I miss Alexandra shulman

I was ready for a Taylor Swift by Steven Meisel spread (not that I'm a fan, but she photographs beautifully and a match with Steven is always welcome) in a with tones of red/celebration... Didn't get any of these lol. The images are good looking but the layout is absolutely lazy.

I know it’s getting late (here) but I just yawned sooo strongly. thanks British Vogue.

any of these covers are December worthy and I don’t really love any of them.

Disappointed, i was hoping than Meisel shooted the cover of this issue. Only like the Elizabeth's & Sienna's ones.

I always liked Scott Trindle's work back when (we're talking like a decade ago now), but these look very US Elle worthy, which isn't bad I guess, but still, something's lacking. I will say that Sienna looks great; I've never really rated her as an actor, but as a "celebrity model" she knocks it out of the park most of the time and produces great imagery and it's good to see that hasn't changed.

this was a fabulous, glamorous, festive, Christmas cover, I don't understand why Alexandra shulman was so criticized, for 25 years she created memorable covers, she launched photographers , models ( Kate Moss above all), yes, she didn't put a lot of people of different ethnicity (the same carine rotfield, Emmanuel alt, anna wintour) but they were other times !!! I miss his job so much, Edward is fabulous as a fashion editor (w magazine, Vogue Italia Vogue us) but being an editor-in-chief is another thing, he plays at being a Star, having said that, however, he is the only one to date that manages to run a magazine in a dignified way by the standards we have.

458388-800w.jpg

vogue.co.uk

I strongly believe this was supposed to be for November, that's why early posting, no festivities on the cover, ...

Gutted it's not an all-out festive extravaganza lensed by Steven Meisel but that Sienna Miller cover has sold me completely. A fan of all four covers here but Miller's is an absolute must-have for me. She looks phenomenal, love the over-shoulder pose, the beauty styling and the warmth.

I genuinely have not came across a Sienna Miller cover of British Vogue that I disliked - that December 2007 cover photographed by Nick Knight is one of my most favourite magazine covers of all-time. Always a pleasure to come across it, @[B]Ivanity86[/B]. I have such fond memories of picking that issue up in Fenwick during the hectic festive period. The whole entire issue was an absolute gift from Alexandra Shulman to Vogue readers!

Vittoria Ceretti by Alasdair McLellan from Vogue Spain’s November issue is reprinted inside this issue, going off some previews via eBay.

The four covers have each been turned into four different subscribers covers, but just have less text.

Huge thick issue but doesnt seem to have that much content in?

I'm quite intrigued with how thick it is after reading the US edition's page count. How many pages does this issue have?

THE LUMINARY
Photography:
Scott Trindle
Styling: Jack Borkett
Hair: Eugene Souleiman
Make-up: Vassilis Theotokis
Model/Celebrity: Elizabeth Debicki

UK Vogue Digital Edition

THE NATURAL
Photography:
Scott Trindle
Styling: Jack Borkett