US Vanity Fair May 2008 : Madonna by Steven Meisel

designer<3er

Reaction score
VanityFairMay2008Madonna.jpg

[the news group]

:flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
I was so excited when I saw the title of this thread... and wow, Madonna looks good, for me, it's the best yet in her current appear-on-every-cover campaign. The symbolism makes perfect sense - if there's one true icon whose image has gone around the world and back, it's this girl.

It's not quite 'Madonna in her underwear' like the early rumours suggested - or at least, what I had pictured from reading that. This is better than what was in my mind's eye. Or maybe they've saved the real underwear shots for the pictorial inside...

What I like is the almost masculine aspect to it, the suggestion of her having the strength of Atlas holding up the world, except she's Madonna, so she can do it while wearing kinky boots.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's a very beautiful cover.

i'm usually completely disinterested in madonna in/on magazines but this cover is great...she looks fantastic...very striking :cool:

I am more bored of her constant leotard wearing then her atm.
I am dying to hear her new album, but fear I won't dig it.

This is a good cover. But I am getting sick of her, and a little tired of her face.
She looks very drained on the cover.

Madonna seems to have the same theme for every cover shot she does.. snore.. she looks good though

If the cover did not say "Madonna", I wouldn't have known it's Madonna. Really.

It's a grainy image I bet it looks 10x better in person and this looks good.
...she totally does not look her age.
She's fitter then me. :shock:

I'm not the biggest fan of her music but god, I wish I'd look that good when I'm her age :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->