US Vanity Fair May 2008 : Madonna by Steven Meisel

Are the may issues seriously starting to come out? Time is going fast.

I think it will be good.

hmm...

I think this cover is gorgeous, but Madonna on the Green Issue? I don't know... I guess it doesn't matter who's on the cover.

As for her looking the same on her recent covers (ie, the styling), well, she's in album publicity mode, so of course she's going to have a controlled image. I actually quite like the fact that she creates a "persona" for each new album.

And as for how she looks overall: I can only hope that I look that gorgeous at 50.

i like it. i can't wait to see it in hq, though. i really like her pose for this!

Ehh, I feel indifferent to this cover. It's ok, but it doesn’t stand out to me!

I think this cover is gorgeous, but Madonna on the Green Issue? I don't know... I guess it doesn't matter who's on the cover.
Yeah, I wouldn't think Madonna as green person.. but like you said, maybe it's not even purpose. I don't like her, and i don't like cover and I really don't wanna see any more Madonna covers in upcoming covers.. but I know I will. I just wish I wouldn't like her music :ninja:

She always has the same feeling covers, but I still like it!

Great, great cover love everything about it so much better than the others she had out so faar.

^^If the rumors are true she is also on the next cover of US ELLE and has shoot a cover for Vogue Paris. :D

I am glad to see Madonna still rockin it at her age. I love the cover.

As for her looking the same on her recent covers (ie, the styling), well, she's in album publicity mode, so of course she's going to have a controlled image. I actually quite like the fact that she creates a "persona" for each new album.

well said

No like the cover, my expectatives are others with Meisel bac soting Madonna:(

bigger and better cover from vanityfair.com:

madonnavf_0508.jpg

Following on from the low quality leak last night of the cover of the May 2008 issue of Vanity Fair - the magazine's website have now published a high quality version:
You just couldn’t wait, could you? Overnight, a low-quality scan of Vanity Fair’s May cover, featuring Madonna, leaked onto the Internet. We have no idea how it happened, but why fight it: Click the thumbnail for a beautiful image of the entire cover to tide you over until Monday, when we’ll post Rich Cohen’s insightful profile and much, much more.
The new cover was shot at Smashbox Studios, in West Hollywood, by Madonna’s longtime collaborator Steven Meisel. The idea for the image came from V.F.’s editor, Graydon Carter, who was inspired by a midcentury fashion-magazine cover. A custom-made globe of the world (measuring four feet in diameter) served as the centerpiece, and at the end of the shoot Madonna agreed to autograph the globe so that it can be auctioned off for charity. (Details on the auction will be posted soon.)
That’s all for now, but be sure to come back Monday:

Last edited by a moderator:
You just couldn’t wait, could you? Overnight, a low-quality scan of Vanity Fair’s May cover, featuring Madonna, leaked onto the Internet. We have no idea how it happened, but why fight it...

This is a great attitude! Makes me love VF even more:heart:

Thanks Mikel:flower:

I love the cover! Love her new image, the only thing that bothers me is that why didn't she get her roots done before the shoot?

^^Love,love love this cover best cover she has done in years and i love that look on her face its very Madonna.Mikel thanks for posting. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->