US Vanity Fair May 2008 : Madonna by Steven Meisel

Thanks for the spread shoots preview,cant wait to see them in better quality they look great, and its cool to see Meisel/Madonna VF colaboo again after so many years.

Much better than I thought it would be...I'm not a huge Madonna fan but it's the first cover she's done for a while that I've actually liked...maybe because her legs are closed

Madonna goes way back with Vanity Fair, not many artist's can say the same today.Here are all her VF cover's:

vanityfair.gif

Madonnatribe.com

I just thought it was airbrushing and make-up, rather than radical surgery.

I just thought it was airbrushing and make-up, rather than radical surgery.

It looks like a combination of both! Something about her face just doesn't strike me right - especially in the eye area! Cheek implants had me rolling on the floor though... the things people do to themselves.

Still, she looks great for her age! She has an amazing body, and she may still be beating the dead leotard horse, but she really does know how to wear them. :flower:

Vanity Fair.com has posted 4 previews of the Madonna article spreads, together with an article preview:

cuar01_madonna0805.jpg

cuar02_madonna0805.jpg

cuar03_madonna0805.jpg

cuar04_madonna0805.jpg

Cover Story

Madonnarama!

As she nears 50, Madonna’s narrative is shifting. Yes, there’s another new super-pop album, Hard Candy, with Justin Timberlake and Pharrell Williams. But there’s also Filth and Wisdom, the feature film she’s co-written, produced, and directed, and I Am Because We Are, her documentary on Malawi, the aids-ravaged country where she controversially adopted her third child. Whisked to L.A. for an intense prep session, followed by an almost two-hour interview, the author explores the evolution of the Madonna myth as she harnesses her image-making genius to a cause, a philosophy, and the search for her true self.

by Rich Cohen May 2008

to read the rest of the article go to:

http://www.vanityfair.com/culture/features/2008/05/madonna200805

for those who were interested, jessica diehl styled the cover.

^^Thank you.

She looks absoloutely great and yes Tigerrouge its down to airbrushing, she does not have cheek implants,i think people dont get that pictures can be manipulated with make-up.etc but these days every famous woman is accused of radical surgery,its just silly. :rolleyes:

Thats a fantastic feature i love that she has been photographed by every iconic photographer from Newton to Ritts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->