Vintage Clutch Bags

vintage_princess

Adorable illusion
Reaction score
I dont know if its been posted already, but i wanted to share my love for clutch bags especially vintage bags! :woot:

The best places to buy them is at thrift shops for the best bargains :flower:

Attachments

• 16_1_b.jpg
    16_1_b.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 11
I agree, I one of my fave cluthes right now on a thrift store. A vintage brown silk Dior clutch, gold hardware, with the vintage CD clasp and lined in peachy silk w/ monnograms... only 5 dollars :woot:

Originally posted by Alejandro@Apr 8th, 2004 - 7:48 pm
I agree, I one of my fave cluthes right now on a thrift store. A vintage brown silk Dior clutch, gold hardware, with the vintage CD clasp and lined in peachy silk w/ monnograms... only 5 dollars :woot:
Im soo jealous...i love rooting around for a bargain :woot:

Hi,vintage Princess.I have a strong affinity for vintage bags myself.My particular love is for the brushed suede line Dooney and Bourke had out in 1995.Nubuck suede.I got from ebay a chocolate brown saddle bag with a wide leather strap :heart: Amore!
It was in mint condition and smelled as sweet.
I also have a love for the coach suede Berkeley line from 1996.I still love the equestrian style and brass buckles.

I love vintage too :blush: But it's so hard to find vintage that's in good condition, especially around Toronto where I am. I find that clutchs are more practical when they have a wrist strap, but they do look better without :wink:

I have a couple interesting ones. Perhaps I will post pics tomorrow...

i love them too. :blush:
i got 2 DIOR logoed ones.
one in gold and one in beige. my mum handed them down to me.
if i get a chance i will post a pic soon.

I've never found any good ones... :cry:
Where do you guys shop for your vintage stuff?

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 9th, 2004 - 10:14 am
I've never found any good ones... :cry:
Where do you guys shop for your vintage stuff?
I never find those Dior clutch bags either! :(

I check out markets because they usually have good stuff there most of the time, charity shops for unusual finds and the last time i was in London there was a vintage section in TOPSHOP.

Happy searching! :flower:

love those:smile: i went to my grandma, and i got soo many purses and clutches. plus jewlery and scarves :wink:

hand me down dior from mum (she bought it in 1983 or something)

Attachments

• Dior_vintage_clutch.JPG
    Dior_vintage_clutch.JPG
    71.5 KB · Views: 16
i've only ever found two vintage clutches which were adorable :huh: i'm just not good at picking out things except for shoes :blush:
one was a black satin lanvin clutch & another a no-name faded gold clutch . . .
i really want a green leather one though :blush: hafta keep looking

I've got my eye on a green clutch bag too..and i have a thing for white leather clutches :flower:

I see those clutches at the thrift all the time, but I never really thought too much about them. Maybe I should. Now that I'm thinking of it, with jeans.. in the summer.. hm... :buzz: Thanks for the inspiration :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->