Vintage Clutch Bags

I love the clutch Carrie used in the last few episodes of SATC :heart:

ep94_carrie_bookstore.jpg

Originally posted by PradaP@Apr 10th, 2004 - 8:20 am
hand me down dior from mum (she bought it in 1983 or something)
I have a Dior clutch from my mom too! It's brown leather with the same logo as yours :flower:

Originally posted by BagGal@Apr 10th, 2004 - 7:30 pm

ep94_carrie_bookstore.jpg
me too! If we are talking about the same one, they said it was a Dior clutch bag but it was actually another designer Judith Leiber :flower:

Originally posted by BagGal@Apr 10th, 2004 - 7:30 pm
that was the clutch i immediately thought of when i saw this thread :P

Here are some of mine. This is an addiction :blush:

Attachments

• clutches.jpg
    clutches.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 20
I love anything vintage and recently have been facinated with vintage purses...

-1981-1983?...Chanel Black Chunky Belt with a pouch with Gold Logo in the middle.(worth a mention not really a bag, but when I use it I don't bring a bag usually..)

-A Black Alligator& Leather and the label says Koret..no clue what that is...but still very cute... :P

-vintage Ferragamo Cream Purse

I want a Dior one...... :unsure: .....

Also recently I got a vintage Louis Vuitton organizer...I know not really a purse, but it sometimes replaces my purse when I'm at school..I put my pencil, pens,calculator,ruler my notepad and stationary, and some lipgloss in there and I'm ready to go.... B)
I wish I had a pic...its cutee!

the one she is holding the picture is actually a lois beccaria (?) but in the dior store she used a JL clutch. the other one is kinda tweedy looking. both are cute though.

i have a vintage clutch OBSESSION. I have like twenty. Every color but yellow (and I am still searching for that one) I dont like the envelope clutches though, mine must have a 'kiss' clasp with either a sleek hard body or a soft coushy one. I have my eye on a new bag on eBay right now. very cute, I'll let yah all know if i win it.

Originally posted by oceanharlot@Apr 13th, 2004 - 3:58 am
the one she is holding the picture is actually a lois beccaria (?) but in the dior store she used a JL clutch. the other one is kinda tweedy looking. both are cute though.

I didnt know about the Lois Beccaria one only because it only said Judith Leiber at the bottom of the credits for who supplied her clutch bag :flower:

hey everyone, i just got a green two tone clutch! Its so yummy lol Anyway just wanted to add it to the topic :flower:

Originally posted by vintage_princess@Apr 17th, 2004 - 1:04 am
hey everyone, i just got a green two tone clutch! Its so yummy lol Anyway just wanted to add it to the topic :flower:
Ahh two of the shades of green, that's like summer in a field :heart:

Originally posted by chocsta+Apr 16th, 2004 - 10:50 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(chocsta @ Apr 16th, 2004 - 10:50 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-Pradaromance12@Apr 16th, 2004 - 10:29 pm
:o :heart:
That's beautiful!!! Is it yours? [/b][/quote]
no, ebay :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->