Vintage Clutch Bags

I LOVE that Dior clutch! I want one! and a doctor bag too. heh.

hehe that one is a the beccaria (the tweedy one), the one that is smooth cream leather that she has in DIOR is JL.

:o I saw that bag the tweedy one sarah jessica p was holding in the pic and I didn't get it!.......I hope its there tomm...! I was gonna stop by and get it after my doctor appointment which I was late for because of that bag then I forgot until dinner time!

:cry: :cry: :angry:

Originally posted by Sephora_Socialite@Apr 17th, 2004 - 4:06 am
:o I saw that bag the tweedy one sarah jessica p was holding in the pic and I didn't get it!.......I hope its there tomm...! I was gonna stop by and get it after my doctor appointment which I was late for because of that bag then I forgot until dinner time!

:cry: :cry: :angry:
ooo nice! :bounce: I hope you're able to get it :flower:

I have a very beautiful versace clutch bag, its beige with a brown belt around the top, with a buckle and red lining inside, its quite large, and i really love it, i feel like a movie star when i carry it :flower:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 9th, 2004 - 11:14 am
I've never found any good ones... :cry:
Where do you guys shop for your vintage stuff?
It may sound crazy, but go digging at Value Village or Goodwill. I've found some amazing clutches in there. They're not designer, but they're totally unique and they cost like two bucks. :flower:

69_1_b.JPG

my newest win off eBay. Its so much fun! Glittery goodness all around!

My favorite clutch (also an eBay win, hehe, what can I say, I can't pass up a good deal)

84_2.JPG

I bought this to go out with on V-Day, but it didn't work with my outfit. Cute though.

f7_1_b.JPG

oceanharlot, fabulous!
I'm keeping my eyes on a similar one as your silver but in gold :heart:
And that orange one just looks so cool!
Love your collection!

I recently bought a vintage Longchamps beaded white clutch off Ebay it's gorgeous :blush:

Originally posted by dramatique@May 1st, 2004 - 2:58 pm
I recently bought a vintage Longchamps beaded white clutch off Ebay it's gorgeous :blush:
oh im jealous :P I have a thing for white clutches..i got one by Dior :heart:

I have recently started looking on Ebay for vintage Dior clutches and they aren't as cheap as I thought they would be. How much do you girls get them for averagely?

Same here...my Dior clutches were definitely not cheap..not like hundreds or anything...but because i love them so much im willing to spend a little. Who knows what they may be worth in the future?...... :flower:

hehe there was an accompanying gold glitter clutch to that silver one when I bought it. it didnt get any bids... if you want the sellers name just pm me. she might still have it.

I find a lot of good vintage clutch bags on ebay as well. I would rather buy vintage bags than "it" designer bags from there.

Here are my latest finds. I can't stop buying them :blush:

Attachments

• uued12.jpg
    uued12.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 8
And another shot if the white cause it's so perfect :lol:
inside there's written: Made in Japan expressly for The Hecht Co.
I wonder when it's made?

Attachments

• valge11.jpg
    valge11.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 11
out of curisity, what is the price i should expect to pay for a vintage clutch bag? how much do you consider is "too much"?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rantanplan1980
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->