Vogue Netherlands May 2012 : Lara Stone by Josh Olins

subway 123

Reaction score
Vogue Netherlands May 2012: Lara Stone

Ph: Josh Olins

facebook / vogue netherlands

Last edited by a moderator:
That is such a beautiful cover :heart: Love the softness of it. Much better than the cover of the debut issue. I hope Lara has an equally gorgeous editorial inside.

So much better than the April issue!!! This looks so much more Vogue worthy than the last cover. And Lara looks amazing.

Inside there's also an ed with Rianne ten Haken and one with Iekeliene Stange.

i LOVE it. It's so soft indeed and beautiful.
Just lovely Lara. I agree, this is better then the april issue, i think they should have made this their first cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't like it. I think I see how will NL Vogue look like, and I don't like it.

I'm in love, it's so beautiful.
Lara is absolutely stunning. And I agree that this cover is better than the other one.

I'm excited about the editorials and I love that they use dutch models.

Don't like it. I think I see how will NL Vogue look like, and I don't like it.

that's weird that you think to know how Vogue NL will look like. Cause we have seen only one whole issue and now a cover which is way different then the first one. :innocent:

that's weird that you think to know how Vogue NL will look like. Cause we have seen only one whole issue and now a cover which is way different then the first one. :innocent:
I find this and the previous one very similar (not literally but in the cover concept, if you understand)

A complete about turn from their premiere edition and all the better for it.
Whether you like Lara or not, her face is just so interesting and this is lovely.
I always appreciate countries using homegrown models too.

What I see is a true perfection. Lara looks remarkably angelic there. I love the purity and innocent vibe of this cover. It's so very light and Lara's dark eyes really pop out and mesmerize me. :wub: Kudos to Vogue Netherlands for such a stand out cover!

this is appropriate for a 2nd issue. I think they wanted to grasp the commercial appeal and invite consumers into this new Vogue, and this cover completely brings the opposite. I love that, and I am hoping this one shows the range of Dutch culture that doesn't make it look cheesy.

Im also so happy they chose Lara. She has such a presence on covers :heart:

Absolutely stunning cover, totally makes up for the weak debut. Lara looks like an enchanted creature, so beautiful.

Strong, elegant, and the eyes convey a sensitivity that draws my curiosity. I'm intriqued. Great cover!

Much better than the April cover. But one thing I can't oversee is the distorted 'O' on the masthead. I noticed it on their previous cover also. It's squashed compared to other editions.

great cover! it's a really gorgeous picture of Lara :crush:
also i think it looks very Vogue Paris..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sonic boom
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->