Hair & Make-Up: Eva Copper

magworld.nl

Portrait Jonny Johannson (Acne Studios:( Everybody Loves Jonny
Interview: Fiona Hering

magworld.nl

New Models
Models: Steffi Soede, Tessa Bennenbroek, Benthe De Vries, Lisa Verberght

magworld.nl

the Preview for the next issue is a Runway shot of Esther De Jong from the Prada F/W 13.14 show

Ishi's work reminds me a lot of Solve!
I don't know about how many years Ishi is in the fashion industry, for me he's new, because I started seeing his work on Vogue Netherlands this year only ... but he's like the new Solve Sundsbo ... (but no one can beat Mr. Sundsbo, he's my favourite photographer:(flower:

Great issue!

Last edited by a moderator:
I absolutely love the use of perspectives in the ed but not so much on the cover. Given the fact that it's not an 'avant garde' magazine it just seems a bit misguided. I do applaud them though for the risk and congrats to Kinee on snagging the cover.

I think it's the best I have ever seen from Vogue Netherlands. I love it, it's so striking.

So few Dutch models in it.. Makes me sad :(

Well to be fair, Dutch Vogue have enlisted Dutch models to front their issues since they started (give or take 1 or 2), right? It's not as though they're ignored by the Vogue team. There's always some Dutch model to represent each issue, no doubt.

It's a strange subject, because I'm never bothered whether or not a British model covers British Vogue. For me, as long as it's a model.. I'm satisfied. Maybe I should start to be patriotic towards British talent - just something I never think about, really.

is there an english translation of Everybody Loves Jonny in the issue?
I would like to read it.

I agree that the cover doesn't look good - very amateur-ish - but the editorial is great. And it's always wonderful to see Kinee. :heart:

Erin looks so beautiful in her editorial!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LA REGINA
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->