Vogue Netherlands April 2013 : Milou van Groesen by Alique

wearesodroee

Reaction score
milou-van-groesen-by-alique-for-vogue-netherlands-april-2013.png

zinio

Nice cover specially after all the bad one this mag has produce.
I dont get the flower on the bra tho . But still really nice cover

Oh gee, not very flattering cover imo. The model is too closed up I think

I'm bored of dutch only covers, I understand they want the idea of Dutch pride to be strong throughout but can't they give us a break?

I must say, I think this is the best Dutch Vogue cover so far and Milou looks pretty. However, she looks as if she doesn't have the best skin. Photoshopping one of the bumps, and whatever that is on her neck would have really helped. It is just so distracting.

Cover story "Plastic Touch"

Photographer: Alique
Stylist: Mila Obando
Hair: Ilham Mestour
Make-up: Kathinka Gernant

Model: Milou van Groesen

Source: Visual Optimism (visualoptimism.blogspot.com)

Seeing frown lines makes this the most outrageous cover I've seen in years. :shock:

(eta: meant outrageous in a good way, fyi :lol:)

Last edited by a moderator:
I like this cover & I like that they don't use (much) photoshop.
A good model, good make up artist, good photographer en good lighting makes photoshop unnecessary.

But I hope to see a couple of international topmodels this year on the cover.

Last edited by a moderator:
she looks old on the cover which am not sure if it was intended

Like this cover a lot! Reminds me a little of Vogue Paris. But not sure about her editorial, seems the lighting is the same throughout and not very flattering.

Like this cover a lot! Reminds me a little of Vogue Paris. But not sure about her editorial, seems the lighting is the same throughout and not very flattering.

It does look like Vogue Paris circa 2007!!! I will agree that cover models should transcend just Dutch models. After a whole year, its time to jump on the international variation.

I must say, I think this is the best Dutch Vogue cover so far and Milou looks pretty. However, she looks as if she doesn't have the best skin. Photoshopping one of the bumps, and whatever that is on her neck would have really helped. It is just so distracting.

Aren't they ..moles?:blink: I don't see the big deal.

Aren't they ..moles?:blink: I don't see the big deal.

I don't think I've ever noticed them before now. (If they are moles.) Different from Ymre, who's mole is semi-trademark. Either way, I still think this is the best Dutch Vogue cover yet.

BTW.....Milou is giving me Anja Rubik in the editorial!!

I like the editorial, the concept wasn't new but it looks good the model looks good and the clothes look amazing.

I still think it's ridiculous that they have yet to put Daphne on the cover...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->