Vogue Paris December 2015/January 2016 : Vanessa Paradis

I was kinda expecting Lily-Rose in here .... Why isn't she in here ?
- she is soooo good ! Did papa Johnny had a word in this ? Was she even supposed to be in here ?

questions that will never be answered, i guess.

other than that VP has become something very awkward to me. I just dont get their editorial line, anymore. It is a mix of (old) Mixte and Self Service ... which could be good ... but is that what Vogue Paris is supposed to be ? (sorry to bring back the subject in very late 2015)

and how the itw by lalanne opens is .... w t f ? even the first sentence i was like "huh ? did you take a cliche on cliche pill or something ?"
When one thinks of Vanessa, the first thing one sees ... or should I say the first sound one hears is your voice. This unique voice, a bit like Jeanne Moreau ...
o m g. how old do you think the VP readership is ? Really ? Like 14 yo ?

^Willow Hand! is this her first VP editorial? :smile:
I wish that Lily-Rose had gotten that one though...

i LOVE the pere noel editorial that is such a cool idea...omg all that prada :heart: i would love that for a gift :wink:

^Someone was REALLY good this year!B)

The Cadeaux editorial made me smile. It was well executed imo. I'm please. Seems like salt was inspired this month eh

Oh my, Willow looks amazing ! I liked her but I didn't think she could rock this kind of shooting. Nice surprise :wink:

The other model in Cadeaux: Le Père Noël est une Pointure is Zuzu Tadeushuk :flower:

The cadeux ed is just vomitive. :sick:

And regarding Vanessa's ed, the only thing that comes to my mind after seeing the same thing 56465465456462 times is... Is that booty for real? :muscles:

Last edited by a moderator:
Are there pages of Vanessa's favorite things, personal photos, stuff like that?

^^^ There are: From her youth, drawings, her idols... my fav is a spread of the behind-the-scenes shots of her Chanel commercial with Goude.

And yes Creative-- she must squat 350 cos my god...

Julia's edit is gorgeous! Also quite liking the Willow spread as well :wink:

Anja Rubik's editorial has MICA ARGANARAZ written all over it.

....and I'm glad she didn't get it. I dunno, I can see Steffy Argelich doing a much better job with this. Still, Harley Weir's story is a perfectly refreshing addition to this month's line-up. The rest, including Vanessa's cover editorial, feels mediocre. It wasn't a very good idea to book three photographers who's studio aesthetic looks so similar.

The issue costs 2€95 so i finally bought it :lol: .

Quoi ??? Like w a Glamour summer special promo at the train station ?

Not doing good in terms of number of copies sold ?

Or is it just because it's christmas, and it's vanessa, and it's France, and we're cool ?

this picture in the miss vogue reminds me of my cousin circa 1990, ... because she was a Vanessa fan, and every parisian girls were (except the ones of vincennes and around who "knew" vanessa, and were all jealous :lol:), and they all dressed like her. and with that look she would also carry either a cool leather backbag or one of her many straw bags (like these)
this image: Lenny Kravitz era of vanessa wasnt my favorite but this song WAS !! and there's this one.
:woot:

Last edited by a moderator:
In Biarritz they also sell it for 3€. :huh: Not even Vogue España costs that. Are they doing that bad? :shock:

BTW, I wouldn't spend half a euro for this. The content is laaaaaaaame. A total waste of paper and money.

The only thing I am thrilled about this issue is the presence of Harley Weir! I am glad Suzanne has brought more talents into Vogue Paris, although sometimes it might not fit in the old Vogue Paris aesthetic...

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->