Model: Amanda Murphy
Styling: Marie Chaix
Hair: Luke Hersheson
Make-Up: Lucia Pica
Nails: Trish Lomax

madeinpresse

FIN :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm surprised daria's editorial is so small since vogue paris usually has large editorials for the cover model. anyway the eds aren't too bad and surprised to see april tiplady in there!

I only like Anja's 'God Save the Queen' editorial, I find the styling to be very spot on and interesting. However Alt needs to start switching shoes, models can't wear black pointy toe heels in every single shoot.

georgia's editorial is the only good thing about the issue

My god Kate looks bad in that editorial! What did they do?!

Bensimon's editorial reminds me of those old school Elle in the late 80s. :heart: And Karmen really looks like Yasmin LeBon! The resemblance is a little uncanny. I also like McLellan's. Love the styling.

The only ed I like is God Save the Queen with Anja and the only reason I like it is I&V and Anja. It's intriguing on the whole but I ain't a fan of Alt's styling here, again..
The rest look quite boring.
Thanks so much for the pics, Mat.

At last some dynamic and variety in VP! So pleased to see Karmen and Amanda...

I thought I'd wait until I had the issue at hand to judge the editorials on a more solid basis. My favourite is still Karmen's followed by Anja's. The other stories don't do much for me. They don't make you backtrack when you're leafing through the issue. I cannot get over how horrendous David Sims' story is with the unknown models.

Must admit this isn't Emmanuelle's most strongest of issues but it's a satisfying one. For a London issue, I would of liked to have seen a little more variety. London isn't all doom and gloom, which is what most of the stories suggest. Where's the glamour (which is what Vogue Paris is about)? I was expecting to see a model running down Sloane or Bond Street with a mountain of shopping bags, or something which would of suggested a lively atmosphere.

Okay,I think I'm completely over Vogue Paris. It's seriously the same 5 editorials in each issue.

I actually thought this was the best issue of VP in a while.

The first time Balenciaga clothing has been featured in VP in 4 years!

madeinpresse.fr via Mat Cyruss

The only image from this mag that I liked was Karlina Caune's.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->