W Magazine January 2011 : Emma Stone and Garrett Hedlund by Inez and Vinoodh

Emma's cover is better, she looks very pretty, and i think her hair color is already blonde. I bet she'll land on a Teen Vogue cover someday.

Emma :clap:
I also think Garrett's cover would have been a major win if it wasnt for the pants.

Both covers are great. I can't wait to see Lara's ed!

I can't help it, I love the pants (love everything about this cover too).
garrett-hedlund-w-magazine-cover-02.jpg

garrett-hedlund-w-magazine-cover-01.jpg

justjared

I'm digging the leopard pants actually. Well, not on him, but I'd wear them.

Emma Stone's cover is AMAZING. Following a few crappy covers, they finally got it right. I hope the content inside follows this pattern of improvement.

hmm is that givenchy pants..

spring awakening sounds good

and in generation now yoou mean Ninja from The Go! Team ? :woot:

Emma looks great! Really liking Garrett's cover too.. He's super nice in person.. (and even better looking as well)

OMG! These covers are really a lot a better than all the recent W covers combined. Its the best of the the W logo. I just love the background and how their poses work with it.

Garrett's cover is really hot. It looks like something from GQ and irregardless of the pants, still looks nice.

Emma's cover is amazing. Love the fierce look and the motion of the hair but everything is toned down by the pose. It just works so well..

Really excited by the editorials too. Especially the one with Lara Stone. Great start for W so far

^I really wish GQ or Details could be courageous enough to put those ensemble on their covers but yeah it is not their demographic.

I'll be definitely getting Garrett's. The composition is just about right than Emma's (Or maybe I loathe her 90s pose)

finally great covers after some crappy covers...I absolutelly will get Emma's. God, she's magnificent! lol

I'm only excited by the Lara Stone ed.

hmm this could possibly be a good issue, ive been very worried about the course W has been taken under Stefano..

don't know who these cover people are but only interested in lara & the little women ed

and in generation now yoou mean Ninja from The Go! Team ? :woot:

It's a profile of upcoming acts (acting, fashion, & music), and included are Yo-Landi Vi$$er and Ninja from South African zef group Die Antwoord.

Generation Now
by Inez Van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin

wmagazine

Last edited by a moderator:
I love Emma, she's hilarious, but she's not photogenic :(

oh that ninja...i forgot about her

i like how Haider and Altuzarra wear their own designs

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member