What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Tommee Profitt ft. Fleurie : In the End (Mellen Gi Remix)

Just proof that all of us get the occasional lapse of good taste, I've been running for weeks with Doja Cat's Planet Her album as my playlist. Yeah, I know. :sick:

But it's just so catchy. You can literally listen to all the songs in sequence and you won't really break your running pace, no need for a playlist. That's actually not very common with albums.

"NDA" is such a standout— and should have ran longer to reach epic proportions. And the mighty ascending chorus sounds like the little sis to Madonna’s transcendent “Nobody’s Perfect”. “Everybody Dies” is Portishead-level of supremacy. Wished the rest of the offerings were as strong and as aching as the 2 tracks.

^ :sick::sick::sick:
Did you use Portishead in a mention about Billie Hell-ish? I just can't get on board with her music. Maybe one day when I'll just listen to a song without knowing she's behind it.

I'm listening to Billie Eilish and the new album is pretty good... :rofl:

We are part of the problem, lol. Btw, @MDNA and all the Kesha fans are going to hate for me liking this :ninja:

Just proof that all of us get the occasional lapse of good taste, I've been running for weeks with Doja Cat's Planet Her album as my playlist. Yeah, I know. :sick:

But it's just so catchy. You can literally listen to all the songs in sequence and you won't really break your running pace, no need for a playlist. That's actually not very common with albums.
I've been running to Streets for months now lol, the bass is yummy, it makes time fly by (and I really need that if I'm going to be running at over 30 degrees with no AC). I did try to listen to the rest of her album but couldn't get into it, so I just spice it up with other running-friendly stuff (Don Toliver, Future, Dua Lipa lol).

Feel the same about Billie.. too manufactured for my taste, looks-wise, sound-wise.. and whenever I hear these girls lower their voice, Mariah style, like 'here's the moment where you should be swooning as I reach this ethereal note' (Billie, Olivia Rodrigo), I just cringe big time. Clairo is the only singer in that family of pointless teenage sentimentality that I approve of, love her (though her new stuff -except Amoeba- is a bit.. bad?).

Cadeaux - Bad.

(haven't been on this thread in years, just realised you don't just type what you're listening to anymore, you post.. the video? well I won't lol).

I've been running to Streets for months now lol, the bass is yummy, it makes time fly by (and I really need that if I'm going to be running at over 30 degrees with no AC). I did try to listen to the rest of her album but couldn't get into it, so I just spice it up with other running-friendly stuff (Don Toliver, Future, Dua Lipa lol).

Feel the same about Billie.. too manufactured for my taste, looks-wise, sound-wise.. and whenever I hear these girls lower their voice, Mariah style, like 'here's the moment where you should be swooning as I reach this ethereal note' (Billie, Olivia Rodrigo), I just cringe big time. Clairo is the only singer in that family of pointless teenage sentimentality that I approve of, love her (though her new stuff -except Amoeba- is a bit.. bad?).

Cadeaux - Bad.

(haven't been on this thread in years, just realised you don't just type what you're listening to anymore, you post.. the video? well I won't lol).

:lol::lol::lol:

'I try and spice it up with Don, Future, Dua'....factoring in your taste in exercise vids, how you weirdly knew stuff about Elsa Hosk.....why do I feel like you're low-key that girl.

Also, LOL re the vid. It's the reason why I came back and posted my vid. Don't want to be checked by the regular posters of this thread.

^ my running playlists MUST be tacky! just the really simple stuff that asks nothing from my brain as I desperately try to make it till the end lol (and you're that girl too, your "day to night to morning, keep with me in the moment" is worse than my "let's! get! physical!" :lol:)

The OGs know this from another Gucci related thing.

...worse than my "let's! get! physical!" :lol:)

…As in Dua’s “Physical”…???

The remixes for that track are the ultimate heavenly guilty pleasure. It’s such a cheesy 80s track (down to what is an unintentionally hilarious Miranda Sings sound-alike part where I think Dua’s meant to come across as "sexy"). With pods on, no one will know you’ve got a dozen remixes of this track on— and on repeat to boot. It’s such motivating track to get physical.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    alksdnfskfgikwjfne
    Back
    monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
    <-- Admiral -->