What Hair Products Did You Buy Today?

I don't like Tangle Teezer tbh, I find my regular hair brush much better. I am using TT just on the travels and my hair is almost straight then. :doh: I thinks it's impractical to use too.

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Oil Nutritive Leave In Conditioner
GK_ON_ExpressRepairSpuelung_de_240x540.jpg

glisskur.com

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Oil Nutritive Hair Mask
gliss%2Bkur%2Boil%2Bnutitive%2Bmask.jpg

indianvanitycase.com

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Ultimate Oil Elixir Serum
GK_UOE_Products_Big_240x540_2013_serum.jpg

glisskur.schwarzkopf.be

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur
Ultimate Oil Elixir Shampoo and Conditioner
gliss-kur-set-ultimate-oil-elixir-shampoo-und-spuelung-450-ml-2-tlg-9228276.jpg

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Oil Nutritive Hair Mask (2x)
gliss%2Bkur%2Boil%2Bnutitive%2Bmask.jpg

indianvanitycase.com

Schwarzkopf Gliss Kur Hair Oil
Schwarzkopf-Gliss-Kur-6-Wunder-l-Essenz-6-in-1-1-x-75-ml-301041646334.jpg

dream-cosmetics.de

Wow! I'm assuming you like the Gliss Kur line? :wink:
What kind of hair do you have, and what do these products do?

I'm on the search for a new conditioner...
I haven't seen those in France though.

Wow! I'm assuming you like the Gliss Kur line? :wink:
What kind of hair do you have, and what do these products do?
Gliss Kur is definitely my favourite drugstore brand for hair care, but I don't think I would have bought all that without some coupons. Their products work great on my blonde, a bit dry, stick-straight, long and super thick hair. My hairdresser says I have Asian hair. :D
The ingredient lists are also quite impressive. The Oil Nutritive Hair Mask, leave-in conditioners (my favourite) and 6 Miracles Oil Essence (if you don't mind silicones) all have some great beneficial ingredients. The Ultimate Oil Elixir Serum on the other hand is as average as it can get (or even below average), but it makes my hair so shiny, silky and smooth. :blush: I just spray it through the length of my (dry) hair, focusing on the ends. I also love hair oils! :heart: I use them daily, on my dry or damp hair or for creating a perfectly sleek ponytail.

Hmm, I also have very long straight (chemically straightened, but naturally wavy) super-thick and dry hair. (my hairdresser says the texture is that of blonde hair, lol!) Basically it's the long hair that gets dry and tangled at the ends that needs remedying. So those products may just work very well for me. I'll keep a look-out, thanks! :flower:

Gliss Kur is definitely my favourite drugstore brand for hair care, but I don't think I would have bought all that without some coupons. Their products work great on my blonde, a bit dry, stick-straight, long and super thick hair. My hairdresser says I have Asian hair. :D
The ingredient lists are also quite impressive. The Oil Nutritive Hair Mask, leave-in conditioners (my favourite) and 6 Miracles Oil Essence (if you don't mind silicones) all have some great beneficial ingredients. The Ultimate Oil Elixir Serum on the other hand is as average as it can get (or even below average), but it makes my hair so shiny, silky and smooth. :blush: I just spray it through the length of my (dry) hair, focusing on the ends. I also love hair oils! :heart: I use them daily, on my dry or damp hair or for creating a perfectly sleek ponytail.

Hey @Miwi! Long overdue but I have to tell you that I'm loving the line as well, thanks to your recs. Silly me, they were sold under a different name and I hadn't even looked. They're everywhere:lol:. I've been using the shampoo and conditioner and hair mask, both in the black line and one you use. Not sure if I notice a difference, but both are good! Thx!

Hey @Miwi! Long overdue but I have to tell you that I'm loving the line as well, thanks to your recs. Silly me, they were sold under a different name and I hadn't even looked. They're everywhere:lol:. I've been using the shampoo and conditioner and hair mask, both in the black line and one you use. Not sure if I notice a difference, but both are good! Thx!
Yaay, happy to hear that! :clap: Lately, I've been alternating between Gliss, Subrina (our local brand - great stuff now that they've changed the packages AND the ingredients) and some other products from different brands.
I'm also in love with the Garnier Ultra Doux Honey Treasures line (Lavender Rose shampoo/conditioner from the same collection smells absolutely divine, I'm a huge lavender fan). :heart:
garnier-ultra-doux-line.jpg
tinytouchups.com

Ultra Doux is the only Garnier line that I like though.

Oh, I was also totally impressed by the OGX Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner. :o Too bad it's not sold here. I don't really care for the straightening effect, because I don't really need one (my hair is stick straight no matter what), but this one is seriously amazing (it has mixed reviews though).

I'm also in love with the Garnier Ultra Doux Honey Treasures line (Lavender Rose shampoo/conditioner from the same collection smells absolutely divine, I'm a huge lavender fan). :heart:

Ultra Doux is the only Garnier line that I like though.

Oh, I was also totally impressed by the OGX Ever Straight Brazilian Keratin Therapy Conditioner. :o Too bad it's not sold here. I don't really care for the straightening effect, because I don't really need one (my hair is stick straight no matter what), but this one is seriously amazing (it has mixed reviews though).

YUM! I have a weakness for honey-scented shampoos...I wish they had that here. I was using the Garnier Ultra Doux line as well for a few years too. Then I discovered the Petit Marseillais shea and argan oil line, which was actually better and really good. Now I'm very happy with Gliss. I guess it's good to change it up once in a while. Not familiar with the OGX, I'll keep an eye out.

Moisture Extreme Shampoo, Smooth Cream and Elasticizer, all by Philip Kingsley.

Elasticizer is really good!.

Invisibobble hair ties. There's no way this would hold my hair up in a ponytail so they're pretty much useless to me.
8e3f47622323eb175bd14c79c48b2fd8.jpg

pinterest.com

Deep Steep, Daily Repairing Shampoo and Daily Repairing Conditioner (iHerb).

L'Oreal Elvive Triple Resist Reinforcing shampoo and conditioner
DSCF1840.JPG

jessicaroseturner.co.uk

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
slimshelly
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->