What to wear when you're slumming

This week's slumming outfit: an oversized polo shirt I got for playing bingo at a local resort & a pair of comfortable but highly unfashionable jeans.

Just had to share.

Stay at home style

What are your stay at home styles & outfits if you have some?

Just a simple very modest example...
white Nike elastic jogging trousers plus:
a) Vintage Queen Oysho elastic t shirt.
b) Mango IT girl elastic soft blue t shirt.

homestyle02.jpg
homestyle01.jpg

(Kinda informal sometimes i go more into bohemian leggings and scarf... this might be the most informal way to be at home to me)

I'm bumming at home right now. Wearing a dark greyish-green Bonds tshirt and black trackpants. Oh and I wore my dad's old brown clogs from when we lived in Sweden to go and get the washing off the line in the backyard... if I am at home I don't bother getting dressed up esp as I have cats and cat hair likes to migrate to my clothes.

I have to go out later so I'll get changed.

I slum in pyjamas.
Warmer months, its boxers and tank tops or tees.
Colder months, it's long sleeved tees and flannel sweat pants/sweatpants.
I always change when it's actual sleeping time too. I own a massive collection of sleepwear.

Oh, this is cute! I love to hear about what people wear when no one is looking. When it's warm, a tank and yoga pants or a loose full cotton skirt. When it's cold, a jersey knit dress, slouchy cardi, tights and over the knee knit socks. It always has to be stuff that can stand to get paint on it when I'm making art. :innocent:

At this moment, I am home & changed out of the clothes I wore to run errands in ... now I'm going to cook & garden :wink: I'm wearing a very old & perfectly worn-in pale yellow Polo T (I believe there are a few little holes if you look closely :ninja:) and lavender bamboo blend knit drawstring capris that are soooo comfy ... As I was putting the T-shirt on, I was contemplating whether it should not move on to its life as a rag :lol:

I'm an at-home-mom so I'm slumming like 80 percent of the time...:blush: I'm usually in yoga clothes, loose denim overalls, or cotton 'import shop' dresses (thai, batik, indian, tie dye.)

When I'm slumming in the colder months, I'm usually in trackpants, skivvies, hoodies, polar-fleeces, etc and thick (very warm) socks.
In warmer months, I'm in shorts, skirts and loose t-shirts.

Right now I am slumming it since I'm sick. :( I am wearing, usually wearing when slumming it, black cut off skinnies, an old metal shirt, a black cardigan and hello kitty house shoes. I don't leave the house in this manner though. :P

Usually when I'm slumming at home I'll wear a pair of leggings and a comfy baggy sweater or t-shirt. eek, I would never leave the house in this though!

Usually loose fitting trackpants, hoodie and Birkenstocks/spanish slippers (depending on if it's summer or winter).

When I'm slumming/staying at home to study for most of the day, in the summer I tend to wear boxers + tank tops/white t-shirts.
In the colder months, I wear harem pants/pj bottoms with old university hooded sweaters.
I would never go out of the house wearing these pieces, but when I'm home I need to be comfortable in order to concentrate.

when i'm slumming, I usually wear leggings (i never wear them in public) and tee/sweat. If i have to go to the store, I make the effort and put on a pr of jeans and a cuter tee.

At this moment, I am home & changed out of the clothes I wore to run errands in ... now I'm going to cook & garden :wink: I'm wearing a very old & perfectly worn-in pale yellow Polo T (I believe there are a few little holes if you look closely :ninja:) and lavender bamboo blend knit drawstring capris that are soooo comfy ... As I was putting the T-shirt on, I was contemplating whether it should not move on to its life as a rag :lol:

Where those holes with pride! Shows a much loved item of clothing!

For slumming recently,mainly just pjyamas :P Getting dressed has become such a chore. Why wear trousers when I can wear tarten pj pants :D

I'm planning on getting a pair of knitted pants from American Vintage...so comfy

Even on my lazy days, I never leave the house without looking at least presentable. My favorite slumming outfit are black sweatpants paired with a knit button up sweater over a simple v-neck t-shirt and boat shoes.

This is the kind of thing I wear around the house - old t-shirt, leggings and of course, my slippers. I have been known to go to the corner shop (just a few doors down the road) dressed like this, but no further.

There's nothing like a comfortable pair of black Hanes shirt with black shorts or yoga pants. I add colorful, embellished accessories to make it less dowdy :innocent:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nikkitas46
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->