• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What to wear when you're going out at night

Interesting remark.
If there's a lot of smoke, possibility of drink landing on my shirt etc I consider if it is a important event, in which case I would be a nice suit,
but
if I know in advance that it's just "ordinary going out", then a not so nice suit.

Well, I live in a state that has banned smoking public spaces, such as bars and restaurants. So, I don't really have that problem. But, I do have to worry about all the drunk people spilling their colorful libations! I usually wear a cheaper top, but I don't really have any cheap bags. So, I just give out a lot of dirty looks to people who tip their drink near me!

i dont really wear anything special mainly because i dont really have any special clothes:( they are all pretty cheap and replaceable.

but with the smoke febreeze works a charm! and i usually wear black so spilt drinks arent really a problem! if im wearing white no probs i have the art of bleaching down to a T!:lol:

i :heart: febreze too, best invention ever!! I don't worry about smoke too much, because all of my friends are smokers so wherever I go I always come back smelling of it :sick: :sick: . But what I'm wearing depends on where I'm going, what night of the week it is (here diff nights attract diff types of ppl, e.g. mondays typically student night) and how a**ed i can be. Lot of times jeans with vintage heels and cheap tops. I like to wear pretty plain and versatile clothes to layer and dress up with eye catching bags and accessories. :flower:

I usual wear kitten heels since theyre easier to dance in and then whatever I have thats sexy and evening wear. Like a shiny haulter or backless glittered top. And then I top it off with lots of cool accessories usual scarves and belts.

I'm bumping this thread since I'm looking for some nighttime fashion inspiration. Sorry if there's already a similar thread, I did a search but didn't find anything else.

What do you wear to a nightclub?

Hope this thread hasn't been created before. Just wondering, what do you wear when you go clubbing? :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
jeans and t-shirt and flats or boots if it is fall/winter.
hahah I could not even image wearing tight minidress and high heels.

I am sure there was a thread on this or a related topic...mods?:flower:

I never dress up to go out; I wear clothes that I wouldn't mourn if they got ruined. Just a t-shirt and trousers. Probably a blue t-shirt and my purple chinos.
Jackets tend to become an enormous burden and after a few drinks aren't necessary.

Usually skinny jeans, tank top and flats. Never ever wear heels going out and only earrings, a ring and some good eye make-up. My shoes are always so dirty when I come home, so no way I'm going to wear something new.

Depends on my mood and the club of course! But the only time I've gone out without high heels is when I hurt my knee and was walking with crutches daytime.. My main reason for loving to go out to night clubs is because I love trying out different looks.

I most often wear some kind of dress or skirt. Most I would wear in daytime too.
I'm pretty covered up actually, at least compared to the girls I saw going out in Glasgow while I lived there for a short period.
I practically felt like a nun :rofl: :ninja:

In addition, I often wear a single stand-out piece of jewelry and some high heels, but heels that I can walk and dance in. Even though I'm not planning on going anywhere where there is a dance floor, I like to keep my options open ^_^ and I don't want to limit the fun by wearing crazy high heels.
I pretty much only wear flats if we are talking after-ski, which I just think is just ridiculous to attend in heels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->