• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

What to wear when you're going out at night

paris

Reaction score
It's Friday Night, It's Saturday, It's Whatever Day of the Week... and you're going out.

You know the routine, day turns into night, and your favorite music is playing in the background and you take a shower or a luxurious bath...you are primping and getting ready to go out.

& then......the question is what are you wearing tonight?

Hey Girl! Well, I have to work the Day-To-Evening looks 24/7. Sometimes I work every day of the week, so I have to find ways to look professional by day and glamorous/sexy by night. Usually that is accomplihsed by adding a touch of color to my grays and blacks. The only other color I have in my wardrobe is beige (and variations of beige). So, this look would be perfect for me. I could just take off my gray work coat and put on this lush beige cashmere number. It will keep me warm on a chilly NY evening, and it's cute enough to wear to a restaurant or a party. B)

Attachments

• casual_2.jpg
    casual_2.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 7
rah-rah skirt with kittens printed on it, black tights, diru tour tee, pirate boots, denim jacket. Similar to what I'm wearing now, actually.

Evening-jacket, cravat, pocket-square, butterfly collar or flare collar shirt, double-pleat trousers, belt or sash, captoes or Oxfords...that's me done...

Originally posted by PrinceOfCats@Apr 9th, 2004 - 2:34 pm
Evening-jacket, cravat, pocket-square, butterfly collar or flare collar shirt, double-pleat trousers, belt or sash, captoes or Oxfords...that's me done...
:lol: I'd actually love to see that prince...

When I obtain a web-cam your wish shall be my command...

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Apr 9th, 2004 - 2:23 pm
Mostly all-black with silly tights... :P
Not this outfit specifically, but this is the type of style that I like. :ninja:

Attachments

• cutedark.jpg
    cutedark.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 5
Slinky black top
sexy jeans
classic black belt
and boots

jacket-trench coat it's still damn cold in nyc!!!

Brown leather pea coat
JP off the shoulder tee in black
white voile mini
sexy strappy black stilletos

:wink:

Halterneck top
short skirt
knee lenght boots or high heels - I sometimes wear tights but not with slingbacks

If it's cold, a long warm coat

Black top with White French Cuffs
Pin stripe skirt with a layer of lace peaking out
sexy heels
trench coat

Ferragamo Belt bag

What Do You Wear For A Night Out...

What do you usually wear if your going out for drinks/dancing? Most of the time I opt of a little black dress. My favorite compliment is when a guy at the bar tells you "Your the most elegant woman in the room." :rolleyes: I like to be sexy/drop dead gorgous, but some of the outfits you see at the club! :sick: Sometimes I like to push the limits with a short skirt, a little cleavage or backless shirt/dress but never all at once! Most of the girls have this "lets see how much flesh we can expose without getting naked" rule. Combined with hair that is either way too straight, or way too teased and volumized it looks way too Playboy-ish.

Anyways, I'm going out to the clubs this weekend with a group of girls and my "kind of" boyfriend. This will be my first night out with a group of girls in while, and I'm really excited. I like the whole getting together ritual of doing each others make up, picking out outfits, pre night drinks and gossiping. Makes me feel girly! Something I need right now! Was just looking for some fresh idea's on what to wear. Am going shopping this week, and want to go with an outfit in mind, to avoid impulse buying and spending more then I need to!

So what do you wear when your getting all dolled up? Do you go for flirty, girly, glam, sex kitten, 30's starlet? Post pictures to inspire!

Originally posted by lovespell@Nov 14 2004, 10:47 PM
Most of the girls have this "lets see how much flesh we can expose without getting naked" rule.
[snapback]432058[/snapback]​
:lol: that was good :flower:

I opt for "the little black dress" when I can't decide what to wear, other than that I usually just put on whatever I feel like - which is usually a bit schizophrenic :P

it varies according to the occasion, of course, but I tend to rebel against the flesh exposure thing. 50's girly is my favourite night-out look. full skirt, a little tank top or sweater, and a little vintage purse with peep-toe high heels.

if it's a more dressy evening out, I will wear a 20's style party dress. my two favourites right now are a vintage burgandy satin dropped waist dress with knee-length tulip petal skirt, or a black pleated chiffon baby-doll dress. B)

What do you wear to go to a bar/club ?

Usually there's a lot of smoking there, and when I get back home, my clothes always smell really really bad, very strong smoke odour. And some of the fabrics of my clothes cannot be washed too often because the color will fade away (like handbags, blazers.....)...

What do you wear to go out? Do you put on your best outfit, or do you put on cheaper stuff to avoid all the "problems" afterward? :flower:

I wear anything. I've worn some of my best things out. I always hang them to air out afterwards and if that doesn't take care of it, then I'll toss them in the dryer w/ some Dryel to get out any lingering odors. Hope that helps...

Nothing too fussy. Usually jeans or trousers with a simple top, low heel, and a fun accessory. Anything else seems...um...desperate and typical :innocent:

Smoke isn't really concern considering I'm a smoker. I just toss my clothes in the dryer/Dryel bag.

without doing too much, i wear mostly jeans and a flirty top with super nice high heels and always a great bag, and yes my clothes do smell like smoke after, but that s what the cleaners are for.B) and don't we have to look great when out clubbing anyway??

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SnakePlissken
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->