Which Magazine Does This Image Come From? (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

Does anyone know which magazine has this particular LV ad with du juan and raquel z?

thank you!

7807E3CC-54A3-4536-BCA3-BB531A8E0E64.jpeg

^ Oh I remember this ad was literally everywhere when it came out. At the time I was a subscriber of Vogue Paris, Vogue Italia, Vogue US and I was buying some issues of Vogue Spain and I clearly remember seeing this ad in so many editions.

Thanks. I just checked on vogue italia archive. In their july, august and September 2006 issues this particular image was not there :( maybe in vogue paris?

all pics from glossyhighfashion
n01.png

n03.png

n05.jpg

n07.jpg

n08.png

all pics from glossyhighfashion

In order as posted:
Raquel Zimmermann by Mert & Marcus, Vogue Paris September 2014
Daria Werbowy by David Sims, Vogue Paris April 2010
Jamie Bochert by Mert & Marcus, W Magazine March 2015
Malgosia Bela by Chris Colls, InStyle Magazine December 2017
Kate Moss by Mario Testino, Vogue Paris February 2001

In order as posted:
Raquel Zimmermann by Mert & Marcus, Vogue Paris September 2014
Daria Werbowy by David Sims, Vogue Paris April 2010
Jamie Bochert by Mert & Marcus, W Magazine March 2015
Malgosia Bela by Chris Colls, InStyle Magazine December 2017
Kate Moss by Mario Testino, Vogue Paris February 2001
THanks a lot !!!

What issue of Harper's Bazaar does this pic come from?38c941e02e7b4609a45509846df76275.jpg
Pinterest

From which issue of Harper's Bazaar does this fabulous pic by Steven Klein come from?ca00dcf66a2428730f7b6ba1c16c8038.jpg
Pinterest

You know the drill..from which issue of Harper's Bazaar does this pic come from?
25eb4596ed160cd66a0e678d7676e641.jpgpinterest

I just saw at the Condenast store post, in this video it features a "And Just Like That" Vogue cover, i assume it's a supplement but from which edition? i've never heard it....anyone knows?
Thanks

OMG yes, which country is this cover from?? I also loooooove to see all the Vogue editions displayed like that ahaha it makes me want to buy them all. Is this in London?

What issue of Harper's Bazaar does this pic come from?View attachment 1192252
Pinterest

The model is Maggie Rizer and judging by the look/hair style at a time, it could be Harper's Bazaar Japan September 2008, but considering there is no any other info on the net, I am really not that sure.

models.com

The model is Maggie Rizer and judging by the look/hair style at a time, it could be Harper's Bazaar Japan September 2008, but considering there is no any other info on the net, I am really not that sure.

models.com

What I dug out from maggierizer.com, it could be from a campaign for J. Crew. It's definitely much younger Maggie than 2008.

What I dug out from maggierizer.com, it could be from a campaign for J. Crew. It's definitely much younger Maggie than 2008.

I totally agree with you, on the image in question Maggie indeed looks much younger (like from the end of '90/beginning of the '00), but on the other hand, that picture doesn't strike me like a campaign image at all! The only thing I am certain of, it doesn't come from US Harper's Bazaar, so every other magazine (and not Harper's Bazaar only) is a possibility.

guys, can you help me with this?
its young Shiraz Tal, i believe its 1992 or 1993 taken by Paolo Roversi, it's been said it's Vogue but there is no mention of the country at all, it's a strange layout - doesn't have any credits on this spread, so i dont think it's Vogue Paris or British Vogue, it's not Bazaar either or Marie Claire Bis - magazines, Roversi was working back in a day, i checked them. Any ideas?
i took it from Elle Top Model, issue dedicated to Shiraz.
I recall there is one big fansite for Lindbergh and Roversi Clairebeillard.free.fr or so but its no longer on the internet, it had greatest archive on both Roversi & Peter

my snap

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mai hue
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->