Who Will Sweep Up the Spring 2015 Shows?

After London's important shows..

WALESKA 32
JULIA B 27
MAARTJE 27
MAJA 27
ALEXANDRA ELISABETH 26
LEXI 25
NASTYA S 24
GEORGIA H 23
BINX 22
DENISA D 22
LARISSA H 22
LERA T 22
LIEKE 22
AGNE 21
HARLETH 21

Waleska really out did herself in London, she must be exhausted.Lol

and someone said Larissa H isn't doing very well this season... tsk tsk.

Contenders for the MDC's Top Newcomers list:

Alexandra Elisabeth
Emmy Rappe
Lina Spangenberg
Mona Matsuoka
Phillipa Hemphrey
So Ra Choi
Stasha Yatchuk
Stephanie Joy Field

Mona & So Ra will only make it if they do well in Europe, but the other girls I listed will probably do very well. Did I miss anyone that has already made their runway debut this season?

We can also add Jing Wen , Emely Montero, Joline Braun, Olivia David & Tami Williams :Pink: Diversity for the win! :mrgreen:

Last edited by a moderator:
We can also add Jing Wen , Emely Montero, Joline Braun, Olivia David & Tami Williams :Pink: Diversity for the win! :mrgreen:

Yes!! I love Jing Wen and So Ra Choi!!!

Also Luping Wong who debuted in Burberry, she looks like a high fashion pocahontas.Lol

and someone said Larissa H isn't doing very well this season... tsk tsk.

as said in the casting thread: she does walk a lot of shows, but not a lot of very important shows. Of her 22 shows total, 10 are from London, but she missed both Burberry and Tom Ford, but walked many B-list shows like Thomas Tait or David Koma.

Question: Charlene Hoegger did the M Missoni in NY, but didn't walk any other show (and wasn't even in NY at that time). Do you think she could still be an exclusive in Milan or Paris, despite doing the presentation?
I can't imagine her not walking at all.

Last edited by a moderator:
as said in the casting thread: she does walk a lot of shows, but not a lot of very important shows. Of her 22 shows total, 10 are from London, but she missed both Burberry and Tom Ford, but walked many B-list shows like Thomas Tait or David Koma.

Question: Charlene Hoegger did the M Missoni in NY, but didn't walk any other show (and wasn't even in NY at that time). Do you think she could still be an exclusive in Milan or Paris, despite doing the presentation?
I can't imagine her not walking at all.

The loolbook probably was done before fashion week even began. And yes, she can still be an exclusive. She's in London at the moment,

another model to add to the list of the fallen:

Drake Burnette. seriously, where is she? she was everywhere last season and she hasn't walked a single show even though she's had showcards.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->