16. Mugler
17. Nina Ricci
18. Paco Rabanne (C)
19. Rochas
20. Sacai
21. Sonia Rykiel
22. Valentino
23. Vionnet

So funny that Waleksa walked the most shows, I didn't see her anywhere... she is one of the blandest girls out there. Ljadov deserved it so much more (she did the most top shows though, so shes the winner imo)

I don't think one deserve it more then another. Yesterday i read a piece in Dutch Vogue. It's a interview with casting agents from Micha Models, Wilma Wakker, Ulla and Code.
Micha told that time she pulled Maartje out of a show (think last season) because her fitting was getting really late (her look wasn't finished) and she had a early call. She also told about the time that she was waiting in her underwear for a dress (Givenchy) that never came. It got lost.
Another agent told about girls having fittings for hours and then sent home. Or girls who are ready to walk and last minute sent away.

So a big bow to all these girls. Yes it's their job, but it's hard. All these girls go to casting fittings shows. Some book not even a show. They all deserve it.

i agree that some bookings from Waleska are random, especially in NY and Milan. I don't understand why her agency let her do all these shows. She must be tired.

For me the queen is Maartje. Why? Without London booking 62 shows is massive. But Waleska and Alexandra are also queens. Big bow to all of them. Huge congrats!

Vanessa Axente and Imaan had a strainge season. I also expected to see Anna more.

Another agent told about girls having fittings for hours and then sent home. Or girls who are ready to walk and last minute sent away.
For me the queen is Maartje. Why? Without London booking 62 shows is massive. But Waleska and Alexandra are also queens. Big bow to all of them. Huge congrats!

Do you know if girls get paid if they get cancelled like that?
and yh i agree with you about maartje, very impressive, and she looked absolutely gorgeous this season, i wasn't that fond of her before but now im sold

and yh i agree with you about maartje, very impressive, and she looked absolutely gorgeous this season, i wasn't that fond of her before but now im sold

The established ones get paid per hour of fitting. Some of the newer girls are not so lucky.

Actually Anna opened 7 shows and closed 4

Her showlist

F/W 2015.16
Total Shows: 33
Opened: 7 | Closed: 4

NEW YORK

Alexander Wang (C)
Altuzarra
Anna Sui
Boss
Derek Lam (O)
Diane von Furstenberg
Gabriela Cadena (O)
Jason Wu (C)
Michael Kors
Oscar de la Renta
Rag & Bone (C)
Rodarte (O)
Tommy Hilfiger (O) (C)
Tory Burch (O)

LOS ANGELES

Tom Ford

MILAN

Dolce & Gabbana
Emilio Pucci (O)
Etro
Fendi
Marni
Max Mara
Moschino (O)
No. 21
Roberto Cavalli
Salvatore Ferragamo
Versace

PARIS

Balenciaga
Balmain
Chanel
Chloé
Isabel Marant
Sonia Rykiel
Stella McCartney

I think Waleska was filler-de-luxe this season, this girl has a great walk, great personality and a fun attitude. Runway is her forté, I don't think she'll ever be a print star though. But more power to her and congrats on snatching the crown, go take care of your blisters girl.
Quality winners are Alexandra, Julia and Maartje. Maartje is really growing into her look and she might actually crossover to broad print appeal at some point. Her bone structure and neck face ratio is perfect for sunglasses and beauty. She also seems more secure and oozes confidence lately.
Alexandra has a killer body that will slay any look. Im still not too convinced about her print work but when I see her move she totally wins me over. I still havent seen editorial work that conveys similar power as her runway work.
Julia is simply a star. Period.

Also props to VanessaM, Mica, Sophia and Gracie.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like we have a tie!?
vtUZKTCc.jpg

models.com

But in the Alex's showlist Vaccarello show is in Paris and Milan so that's why!!

What?
I believe models is right. Alexandra walked 17 shows and not 16 in Milan (last day she dd Dsquared2 and walked D&G). So it makes a total of 67.

Julia B did 54. She did also Valentino.

Models did miscount on Maartje. She did 62. I saw they missed Blumarine. It's now added.

They didn't mention that. There was a piece a agent told that models now often get paid in trade. Only Calvin Klein pays 1500$. (I guess this was about nyfw). So I doubt they get money if they are sent away. Especially when te brand pays in trade.

Topgirls like Karlie and Doutzen got direct bookings (I believe). Maybe a insider knows?

@Vitamin W: agree with everything! Funny that you mention a eyewearcampaign for Maartje. Micha told in Vogue Netherlands she shot one in LA. It's not out yet.

What?
I believe models is right. Alexandra walked 17 shows and not 16 in Milan (last day she dd Dsquared2 and walked D&G). So it makes a total of 67.

Julia B did 54. She did also Valentino.

Models did miscount on Maartje. She did 62. I saw they missed Blumarine. It's now added.

yes! you're right with the Vaccarello Show I counted 18 so yeah Alex won :D :D

I love how everyone is dissing a 17 year old girl on her third huge season. She did 53 on her first and was second last season with 62 shows. Other girls who debuted the same time she did are now either GONE (Imaan, Ronja, Charlene Hogger, Sophie Touchet, Emma Waldo etc remember them?) or in a 30 to 40 (Ola, Lexi and Harleth) show range. Even the compliments for her are passive aggressive. Remember this is the kid who opened for Marc Jacobs and Victoria Beckham and closed for Jil Sander and Christopher Kane on her first season.

She did a 7 shows in a day in London, but gave up a few shows in Paris to spend time with her brother. So let's dismiss the girl as a filler model. Sheesh.

They didn't mention that. There was a piece a agent told that models now often get paid in trade. Only Calvin Klein pays 1500$. (I guess this was about nyfw). So I doubt they get money if they are sent away.

Top shows usually pay 1500 to 2000 dollars. 500 dollars for presentations and smaller shows.

Agencies like IMG and DNA would usually choose shows in the 1500 range.

Milan and Paris shows usually pay 2000 dollars that's why most top models opt to only to only so those cities.

Fall/Winter 2015 Fashion Week Provisional Standings

Models - Shows - Opens / Closes

Waleska Gorczevski 67 - 3/1
Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov 66 - 2/1
Maartje Verhoef 62 - 3/2
Sophia Ahrens 57 - 6/3
Hedvig Palm 55 - 5/4
Julia Bergshoeff 55 - 0/3
Vanessa Moody 54 - 5/1
Grace Hartzel 53 - 0/2

Tell me if there's an incorrect thing or two here. I'm just confused about the exact number vs models.com's numbers... :flower:

ALEXANDRA ELIZABETH
NY: 21
LONDON: 8
MILAN: 17
PARIS: 21
TOTAL: 67
OPENED/CLOSED: 3 | 2

JULIA BERGSHOEFF
NY: 23
LONDON: 1 (EXCL)
MILAN: 13
PARIS: 17
TOTAL: 54
OPENED/CLOSED: 5 | 4

I did make the full showlist, if interested i'll post it after work. It's not in the right order yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sliver54
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->