Who Will Sweep Up the Spring 2015 Shows?

Mica, Binx, Lexi, Ysaunny, Vanessa M, Harleth, Rianne, Natalie, Issa, Julia B, Waleska...

my hopes are Marina K, Sabrina I, Natalie W, Mae Lapres, Helena S, Annemijn, Zlata, Betty, Zuri, Tami, and Kremi. Also thinking Clementine will book more blue chips than staying exclusive to >5 shows like shes done in the past.

But i'm still expecting the blonds (harleth, ola, devon) and julia and lexi to dominate. Think Sasha will walk one show at most, and maybe a few cameos by mariacarla, especially at Givenchy and maybe Prada.

Lexi, Julia B, Malaika, Helena, Kasia J, Waleska, Ine, Maartje, Natalie W, Vanessa M, Alisa, Anya Lyagoshina, Charlene Högger, Alexandra Elizabeth :Pink:

Rianne von Rompaey
Veroniek Gielkins
Nastya Sten
Sasha Luss
Waleska Gorczevski
Maartje Verhoef

hopefully also, Larissa Marchiori

hopefully Nastya Kusakina and Katya Riabinkina recover from last season, I really feel sad when great girls do badly during a season.

Less of Kendal and Cara, please.

Hope and think: (populair opinions) Alisa Ahmann, Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov, Veroniek Gielkens, Sophie Touchet, Rianne von Rompaey, Daria Korchina, Vanessa Moody, Jing Wen.

Hope but I am not sure if they do: Maggie Laine, Camilla Christensen, Helena Greyhorse, Misha Hart, Kid Plotnikova, Dana Taylor, Karol Santos, Bruna Rosa.

Hope they walk even more than last year: Svetlana Zakharova, Ksenia Malanova "Nova", Sophie Touchet, Nika Cole, Constanza Saravia.

And this is super random, but hoping for WWE:
Marnie Harris
Tania Qyeyssalier
Kate Konlin
Marie Everth
Kim van der Laan
Anne Lise Maulin

^ My bets are on DNA and The Society too. I think DNA's Julia Bergshoeff, Rianne van Rompaey, Ine Neefs, Mica Argañaraz and Melina Gesto will do extremely well. And for Society I think we'll be seeing a lot of Larissa Marchiori, Alisa Ahmann, Alexandra Elizabeth Ljadov and Ysaunny Brito. I wouldn't be surprised if they brought out some unknown girls again à la Sophie Touchet, Tabitha Pernar and Nicole Keimig last season.

I also think Jing Wen, Emmy Rappe, Daria Korchina and Tami Williams will walk a lot of shows.

Alexandra Hochguertel is new face with Society and in New York.. Maybe CK potential?

It's all about Mexico... Issa, Christina, Annie, Karime, Stefania, Livia, etc. :flower:

^ I have notice quite of wave of girls from Mexico, i'd say its about time.

Larissa Marchiori seems like an obvious choice for sweeping up this season. She has that bland, versatile look that makes her an easy choice for today's casting directors. I hope Ysaunny Brito continues to do well after scoring the Balmain campaign. I also want to see Helena Greyhorse do well. That girl is criminally underrated & should've been a part of the Marc Jacobs campaign this season.

I wonder who will make their big runway comeback this season? The past few seasons we've seen the "comeback" girl develop into a new trend, where there is that one girl who rises from the ashes & is treated a new face all over again (Suvi Koponen, Bette Franke, Catherine McNeil, etc.) This season it's either going to be Anna Jagodzinska or Daphne Groeneveld. I'm putting my money on Daphne…..

I'm probably wrong about all of this. :lol:

^Yeah I have a feeling that Anna will make a comeback this season, something similar to Ieva Laguna's. She's starting to work with big names again so i'm getting my hopes up!

Depending on how well Silent markets her, Cassi Van Den Dungen could be at a lot of top shows. She'll either book everything or nothing.

Depending on how well Silent markets her, Cassi Van Den Dungen could be at a lot of top shows. She'll either book everything or nothing.

I'm getting really impatient with Cassi's "exclusive" career. :rolleyes: She's been getting all this hype for at least 3 years now & it's time for her to walk all the big cities. How much longer are we going to have to wait to see her at more big shows? Her career is starting to remind me of Juliane Gruner's. All this hype, a few big jobs, but still very little work under her belt after all these years. It's time for her agents to put her to work before the buzz wears off.

I'm getting really impatient with Cassi's "exclusive" career. :rolleyes: She's been getting all this hype for at least 3 years now & it's time for her to walk all the big cities. How much longer are we going to have to wait to see her at more big shows? Her career is starting to remind me of Juliane Gruner's. All this hype, a few big jobs, but still very little work under her belt after all these years. It's time for her agents to put her to work before the buzz wears off.
Well she won't be in Milan or Paris this season because of her son, just NY. Hopefully she can book some big shows. She would look great at Alexander Wang.

Hopefully Naty Chabanenko will make a strong comeback!

I'm really hoping for Agne Konciute's big comeback and also I'm hoping Auguste Abeliunaite will get a LOT of shows, because that goddess looks divine :heart:

I am affraid there is something wrong with that girl so i would not expect anything big at this point of her career. I think she missed her train....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->