Who Will Sweep Up the Spring 2015 Shows?

I surely hope Kirsten walks a lot of shows! I'm sure she'll do well.

Now that's EXCITING, she could easily be the top newcomer in NY...my list right now's looking something like this: Kirsten, Vanessa M, Mica, Binx, Lexi, Anna E, Ysaunny, Imaan, Harleth, Rianne, Alexandra Elizabeth, Natalie W, Alisa Ahmann, Lina Berg, Daionara Zwicker, Amelia Roman, Emely Montero, Veroniek, Julie Hoomans...

Looks like Hailey Baldwin is the new addition to the "Katie Grand squad". Already saw her at the Marc Jacobs hq.

keeping my fingers crossed for polish newcomers:
Karolina Lula
Amelia Roman
Axel Borowska
and some great new faces who are going to start in Europe: Margott Bialik, Julie Borawska

karolin wolter looks better than ever and has a showcard.
i would absolutely love for her to come back! :heart:

Is there any reason for us to expect that? I mean, I'd absolutely love it, but find it hard to believe.

I don't have info - it was just a wish, sorry I didn't make it clear. But last June she was at the Stella McCartney resort presentation, so I think she might book something good.

Taylor Hill, Julia Berghoef, Waleska and Anastasia Lagune look great!! Im rooting for brunettes!! Hopefully all 4 will get a lot of A list shows this season.

I'm glad to see Julia Hafstrom alongside all the current runway girls. She fits right in, and will hopefully stick around all season long. Also happy to see Katryn Kruger back on the runway. I'm not expecting a repeat of her first New York fashion week, but I want to see her at all the right shows. I already know that Julia Bergshoeff will do well, and I want to see more of Tami Williams, Katharine Mackel, and Lieke van Houten.

Hanne Gaby will book a lot as usual I think, I hope she doesn't slow down with bookings after 8 years of shows.

Taylor Hill, Julia Berghoef, Waleska and Anastasia Lagune look great!! Im rooting for brunettes!! Hopefully all 4 will get a lot of A list shows this season.

So far it's looking really good for Anastasia (I didn't keep track of the others) ^_^

Julia Bergshoeff has been killing it so far! She's everywhere.

Girls who are yet to make their NY appearance: Rianne, Mica, Veroniek, Emely, Daionara...

Hanne Gaby will book a lot as usual I think, I hope she doesn't slow down with bookings after 8 years of shows.

She was already at Jason Wu, Prabal and Wang. Such a strong, consistent booker so she'll definitely have another great season.

Girls who are yet to make their NY appearance: Rianne, Mica, Veroniek, Emely, Daionara...

Rianne and Veroniek for sure are being held as semi exclusives. Hopefully we dont have to wait till Paris to see them,lol.

Maartje and Julia Bershoef are killing it. They're at every blue chip show, closing and opening a few along the way. They're giving Anna Ewers a run for her money. Lexi Boling is doing well too, although her walk still gives me the Arizon Muse flashbacks,

^ I think all 4 are killing it, add Alexandra Elisabeth to that list. I think these 5 dominate NY so far.

Maartje Verhoef is so boring, my god...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->