Who Will Sweep Up the Fall 2015 Shows?

Wow, a new season is upon us... Molly Bair, Liza Ostanina, Adrienne Juliger, Dylan Xue, Hollie-May Saker, Angel Rutledge, Aya Jones, Alexandra Elizabeth, Maartje Verhoef, Emely Montero, Julie Hoomans, Grace Hartzel, Mica Arganaraz, Ine Neefs, Julia B, Vanessa Moody, Lexi Boling, Binx Walton, Sarah Brannon and many more.

Last edited by a moderator:
most of them are top 50 models already, I guess this doesn't count.

I agree with Adrienne Juliger, I think she'll rule the runway. I hope Karolin Wolter walks, if she does, she'll be everywhere.
As for the 'real' newbies: Still hoping for Jasmin Abraha, but I guess this won't be happening. Lea Huppertz will make herself known after debuting at Dior Couture.

Sanne Vloet and Taylor Marie Hill

There are several models I'm rooting for but I have really high hopes for Aya Jones and Sarah Brannon!

Liza Ostanina definitely, after a great debut I hope she keeps up momentum.

^ Good call.

I'd say a repeat of last season, with a few additions. I would also like to see Francine James, Jamilla Hoogenboom, Laura Hagested, Damaris Goddrie, Aamito Lagum, Karly Loyce, and Alisa Zhang Yu hopefully make an appearance :lol:

I think Aneta Pajak, Aya Jones, Kadri Vahersalu, Mica Arganaraz and Vittoria Ceretti will be sweeping up shows left and right this season.

^ Yes I think so too.
Oh and I hope we're finally entering the era of the Romy Shönberger domination.

Lexi, Binx and Anna are the hottest in the industry and we'll deff be seeing them opening and closing shows. I think we'll also be seeing Mica a lot more and Imaan. I have a feeling we'll start seeing more of Grace Simmons which is great, and hopefully Blanca graces the runway even more!

I want to say Roos Abels but she's so young I don't know that most designers would book her. Otherwise Moya Palk,probably not in NY but in maybe in Paris and Milan.

I really hope Hedvig Palm will explode now that she models full time. And I especially hope Alisa will do well after her allergic reaction last season:cry:

I expect Maartje will continue to be everywhere... Almost unfortunatley.
Same goes for Binx, Natalie W, Lexi B and Molly B all of whom I can't understand why they are so popular in any way...

^ So disappointing to see her doing well, she looks like she's 12.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BrigitteXCX
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->