Josephine van Delden
Kasia Jujuczka
Larissa Hofmann
Nadja Giramata
Nastya Sten
Ola Rudnicka
Ophelie Guillermand
Tanya Katysheva
Codie Young, just wishful thinking. She faded already but I think/hope she could have a good season with the new platinum blonde hair. She's not doing well in New York, so fingers crossed her season picks up in Europe :(
Julia Bergshoeff very selective, only the best shows

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if one had to pick a top newcomer like models.com does each season during NY, one could safely pick Nastya Sten at this point

The Society girls Sophie, Tabitha, Nicole and Pamela are the top new faces in NY imo.

The Society girls Sophie, Tabitha, Nicole and Pamela are the top new faces in NY imo.

They are doing nicely but don't see that carrying overseas and they aren't opening shows. Other than Pamela from Marilyn , they were signed right before fashion week. I don't think Society had a freshman class so they did last minute signing and thru their influence or reputation are making these girls happen but don't think Elite may do the same in Europe.. Nastya is their star.

^ What makes you think they were signed 'last minute'? You've been saying this with girls from the lions too. But I highly doubt it, agreements like this are never last minute.

its very early in the season but we can say at this point Lexi Boling, nastya sten, and elizabeth erm are slaying. one thing's for certain, once fashion week heads over to Europe we will see who really is gonna own this season !!

I hope Imaan slays in Europe. Hadassa, I feel has a greater chance there too. We'll see.

Kia Low is gaining momentum, love to see her be a surprise breakthrough star in the next couple of weeks.

Waleska Gorczevski and Dani Witt are representing Brazil extremely well! Love seeing both on the runway.

^Right on! :cool: Hoping that Hadassa picks up in Europe too.

Oh lol I thought Waleska was Polish (she probably is originally)

^ What makes you think they were signed 'last minute'? You've been saying this with girls from the lions too. But I highly doubt it, agreements like this are never last minute.

I personally know of several girls by this team that have been signed last minute before fashion weeks. I believe Sophie was signed in mid January and Nicole in dec and came into town Jan 6 to work on her book. I only mentioned Nicole Pollard at the Lions as Elite had already put out a showcard. I had put on fs that Louie C left elite on Nov 25 but it was taken down as not having published proof . He turned up at the Lions in January so maybe Nicole planned on leaving once he landed at the Lions and made the switch too late for Elite to pull her card.

I personally know of several girls by this team that have been signed last minute before fashion weeks. I believe Sophie was signed in mid January and Nicole in dec and came into town Jan 6 to work on her book. I only mentioned Nicole Pollard at the Lions as Elite had already put out a showcard. I had put on fs that Louie C left elite on Nov 25 but it was taken down as not having published proof . He turned up at the Lions in January so maybe Nicole planned on leaving once he landed at the Lions and made the switch too late for Elite to pull her card.

You also said that as Gabby's case when she switched to Lions. http://forums.thefashionspot.com/showpost.php?p=12269653&postcount=194

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Syailendra Aditya
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->