Who Will Sweep Up the Fall 2014 Shows?

^ love McKenna.
Thairine Garcia finally turned 16 and is in NY at her first casting today. Will be interesting to see after all the initial excitement, if she can break finally. Next didn't do a showcard for her.
Exclusive?

I'm also interested to see how Thairine will do too. She has already done so much to be only 16.

I think Thairine is going to be like Jac during her first season, she will be everywhere!

maybe it's wishful thinking, but katrin thormann recently switched from women to supreme, she walked hc (which she hasn't done in years), has a showcard for nyfw and arrived in new york a couple of days ago.
i would be so happy if she could make a major comeback! :heart:

I hope your wishful thinking is right sore, It would be great for her to come back, Katrin has a great presence.

maybe it's wishful thinking, but katrin thormann recently switched from women to supreme, she walked hc (which she hasn't done in years), has a showcard for nyfw and arrived in new york a couple of days ago.
i would be so happy if she could make a major comeback! :heart:

I'm hoping that those HC appearances gave her some momentum too. Would love to see her back, she'd be perfect at Herrera, de la Renta and Kors......I think I'm getting ahead of myself :shock:

speaking of comebacks, i think Rose Cordero can make a big one this season with her new haircut.

speaking of comebacks, i think Rose Cordero can make a big one this season with her new haircut.

We can only pray, the girl has so much untapped potential. She's still got it.

I've got my eyes on Irina Liss and Sarah Harper as this seasons' new sweepers.

Nathalie Westling
Binx Walton
Devon Windsor

I think the first 2 have such a unique look, I don't see them fitting in to a lot of designers especially if strong sexy vibe. Other than prada, don't think they will get much Milan either. Both will do well in London if they go.

I think the first 2 have such a unique look, I don't see them fitting in to a lot of designers especially if strong sexy vibe. Other than prada, don't think they will get much Milan either. Both will do well in London if they go.

Maybe, but Binx walked Versace last FW and Cavalli, Fendi, Prada and Marni in Milan last season.. Plus she is in the new Celine campaign. Nathalie seems to be shooting so many things..

If Riley Montana does all four cities, then I think she will easily be the top newbie of the season. Others that I'm rooting for are Emma Champtaloup, Ysaunny Brito, Emilie Ellehauge & Jenna Klein Duplanty. Second season girls like Ine Neefs, Ophelie Guillermand, Cindy Bruna & Anna Ewers will surely sweep up.

High hopes for Cindy Bruna. She had such a great Spring 14 season hopefully there's that momentum there and the exposure will increase.

^ I also pray that her agency in Milan can either change immediately, or not let her walk shows like Byblos, Frankie Morello and Massimo Rebecchi amongst others. She's done too damn well to ever walk C-list shows like the ones aforementioned. But I have to hand it to Metropolitan for handling her Paris bookings really well.

I'm pretty sure Irina Liss and Devon windsor are gonna slay this season. and even though I'm not a fan of here look Cindy bruna will Defenitely do well. her personality makes it hard to say no to her. also have high hopes for Riley M. she has everything it takes to make it to the top of the industry. go get em riley !

I think Tanya Katysheva will get a top newcomer. Stunning at Versace and at BCBG today.

My picks. (Some might not be ready yet, so we'll see, but this thread is only fun if you predict new-new girls)

Alisa Ahmann
Astrid Holler
Charlene Hoegger
Karol Santos
Marnie Harris
Marthe Wiggers
Natascha van de Pol
Riley Montana
Sara Eirud
Trinidad de la Noi

Last edited by a moderator:
Katlin Aas ,Malaika ,Josephine Le Tutour, Devon and Zlata Mangafic will end up with 50 shows i think. And if Anna Ewers premiers tonight at Wang she will hit things up afterwards.I would like to see how Rilley and Imany will go.I think her bookers will be very careful with their bookings.

Tanya Katysheva :heart:
Ola Rudnicka
Anna Luisa Ewers
Devon Windsor
Malaika Firth
Sasha Luss
Samantha Archibald- somehow just found out about her. She's gorgeous!
Camilla Christensen
Katya "Kate" Grigoreva

If they do shows:

Marnie Harris
Agata Wozniak
Kirstin Kragh Liljegren
Maartje Verhoef- still hoping
Lieke van Houten

I think Mila Krasnoiarova, Luma Grothe, Svetlana Zakharova, Gabby Westbrook-Patrick and Frida Aasen will probably only walk a few shows like usual (usually good shows) but I would like to see them more too.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->