Yay or Nay? : More Accessories

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyJ

Reaction score
So I'm already thinking of Christmas shopping and I decided that I'm going to get my boyfriend a nice watch display case.

But a case isn't complete without a watch! So which one would you men perfer (ladies feel free to give your opinion as well)

This one is two toned and by Guess.

Steel/gold can be fun in a eurotrashy kind of way, I think! Out of the two, I'd choose the 2nd one.

Haurex... :wacko:

The second one DEFINITENELY!

Gold looks too "mafioso". B) I don't dig guys with gold chains and gold watchs (that they shake every two seconds to look cool). It really looks cheap.

Can I make some other suggestions Greekchick? (but ya know, I don't know your boyfriend, but you do... ... so it all depends on his taste) :flower:

This is a Beast Cuff Chronograph Watch from Guess. The cuff is made of black leather.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gradient Face Watch from Guess
"Wide, 1 1/4" olive colored leather band with adjustable buckle closure. Rectangular brushed silver casing with face cover. Color gradient face. Small buckle detail under face. "

There's some similar stuff from Diesel as well. Haurex is still the best though...

Steel Sea & Ice Watch from Guess
Matte stainless steel case with pearlized dark navy face. Small rhinestone accent at '12'. Stainless steel link band with butterfly safety clasp. Case back engraved with 'GUESS STEEL' logo and original series number for authenticity.

I prefer the Nautica one. Gold is too easy to mix up, harder to match...and just not a good color for a nice watch, in my opinion.

I just bought a pink watch from deisel simliar to that guess watch!

So, My vote goes for the Beast Cuff Chronograph Watch guess watch. :blush:

He doesn't like leather otherwise I'd definetely go for the cuff watch..

Good ideas on watches...I'm liking the guess steel one...the last picture posted...very nice.....

thank god xmas is over a month away..

Diesel does have lots of funky watches in the same price range as Guess & Nautica. also, Diesel is better quality than Nautica. check out different brands, like Skagen, Swatch, Swiss Army, Timex...

I like the guess one that was all steel posted last.
Although the second one you posted I also like BabyJ
If you get it early enough don't forget that most places can engrave a message on the back for you. It's a nice personal touch. Great gift pick!

If i were you Id check out www.Ashford.com before i made a decision. Or depending on your budget you can buy a great preowned watch instead of one thats going to go out of style in 3 years consider a nice Brietling or rolex (both under 2000) good luck

Does anyone know who Paris's watch is by? I really like it.

Would you have more info? Do they have a website? Thanks.. :smile:

Originally posted by chocsta@Oct 4 2004, 10:02 PM
I think I found the site... http://www.jacobandco.com/

But I don't seem to be able to find the one she's wearing...?
[snapback]385477[/snapback]​

Maybe its a custom made one chocsta - being as she is absoloutly minted and all .

I'm not really feeling either of the watches but id it has to be one of the 2 i'd pick the second one

You might be right about it being custom-made... it's very characteristic of her :smile:

Sucks for me :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->