YSL Downtown Bag

^ that huge size is my fave. i want it so bad in the leopard, but i won't pay $3000! :angry:

^ that huge size is my fave. i want it so bad in the leopard, but i won't pay $3000! :angry:

Ouch. I thought I saw it somewhere for $1800, but I guess Im wrong. I have not actually seen that size in person. Just online and no prices are listed.

OMG..I'm so stupid.

all the times I spent on YSL looking at stuff, I never looked at that travel section.

I would love to see the two (small and large) side by side. I'm almost willing to spend the $1800:shock:

I like the flannel one! Ianastar! You should get it...but I'm not sure if the fabric would fray or ball up...it looks quite fuzzy on my monitor...

Im also oddly drawn to the coated fabric one, but somehow the flannel one looks more sophiscated and manly.:wink:

Monday, May 19, 2008

Yves Saint Laurent "Two tone Downtown"

I think inspired by the colour of the Muse Two Satchel, the downtown comes with the blue and purple leather combo mixed with beige canvas. Cute! :smile:
Blue / Purple / Beige patchwork calfskin and canvas with brass-tone hardware, buckle straps adorn front and back, dual partial top zip closures, 17'' double handles with 7½'' drop and detachable key ring logo pouch at handle, canvas lining with patch pocket and leather trim along interior top, four metal feet at base
size : 19¾'' at widest x 14'' tall at center x 9¾'' deep; 2 lbs
retail $1,795.00 ; 20% discount on bluefly for $1,436.00
seen at : www.bluefly.com
dt1.jpg
dt2.jpg

dt3.jpg
dt4.jpg

Posted by bagcraze at 8:00 AM 0 comments Links to this post
Labels: "seen at bluefly.com", *my favourite*, YSL downtown, Yves Saint Laurent

I took this bag as my carry on on my trip to NY. I could only bring one bag since my other carry on was my cat that I braught back with me, I stuffed it with my laptop, clothes, makeup bag, shoes, all sorts of junk, it was all stretched out and abused. It still looks new so I'm convinced this is the best bag ever.

i love ostrich downtonw very much. do you know how much one worths? the one kate moss used to carry

^wow, that's very beautiful and versatile... in a way that it's easy to match it with any outfit!

My new Downtown...the color is very difficult to capture on film, it's neither as dark as it appears in the picture without flash nor as bright and shiny as the picture with flash. I love it, and figured I'd share :D

Attachments

• DSC04702.JPG
    DSC04702.JPG
    110.6 KB · Views: 1
  • DSC04705.JPG
    DSC04705.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 1
Cyd I have the same one in large. I love it and it's great for travel since the patent is durable

its held up really well. No scratches, corner wear or stains since, the patent coating really protects it well. The only thing is that I think it may have stretched out a little, but it may just be my imagination, I'm not really sure.

there's a new WRINKLED version of the gradient DT

Leather downtown sac with fused, colorful tones, wrinkled effect on surface, matte gold toned hardware, top side zipper closure, protective feet at bottom, chocolate brown suede lining, back wall slot pocket
size : Length 48cm-18"/Height 35cm-14"/Depth 25cm-10" ; handle drop approx. 17cm-7"
currently retails for €1.695,00 ; approx. $ 2.373,00 ; approx. £ 1.608,00
seen at : www.mytheresa.com
ysl1-1.jpg

ysl2-1.jpg

^The wrinkled effect makes the gradient DT so much more interesting.
Thanks for posting, seahorse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clem3166
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->